cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM Certification study

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deal All,

I know I recently asked about this , but i m really confused. I have participated in SAP implementation in my Organization ( a chemical industry) as PM team lead  and coordinated with PM consultant. So i have very good idea of PM
Now I want to prepare for certification in PM, i did not participate in any training from any SAP academy . I want to prepare myself by study materials. I have all the soft copies of PLM 300, 305 , 310 etc, problem is that these are all instructor  led preparation guide and it is clearly written on the book that it is not suitable for self study.

So please tell me that is their any self study material(or student manual) available of these manuals(PLM 300, 305 etc)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hammaadullah,

Search online you will get all the required documents for PLM300, PLM305,PLM310, PLM315, PLM320 & PLM322

Also the documents are sufficient,  there are not much difference between latest version of documents. I have done the PM certification using old documents and without any training.

Regards

Terence

0 Kudos

Hi Hammaadullah Virk!,

How are you?

I am Pinni, and I am also planning to write PLM certification. I have 'SAP LE and WM ' certification. I know how to prepare for certification. If you want I can help you.

Now I am planning to write 'C_TPLM30_65'. I need PLM300, PLM305,PLM310, PLM315 study materials. But these should be latest version, at least 2013. If you know where to buy would you please give me those details?

Thanks

Pinni

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is the only certification book I have seen:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Interview-Questions-Answers-Explanations-Certification/dp/1933804130/ref=sr_...

There are plenty of PM books which have been mentioend on other posts on this forum

PeteA

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found this book ,, but this is only Q & A book with only 149 pages