cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equipment number be separated from the inbound delivery and needs to change the equipment status(From EDEL-ESTO to ESTO-HUAS)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Our client is facing a problem with equipment:- my client create delivery and it was TO confirmed status, So we tld them nothing can be possible once TO confirmed. but they want to make change to Equipment status that is EDEL-ESTO to ESTO-HUAS.but I told clearely on TO confirmation we cannot do anything. but due to thier rquirement i suggested them to do LT10, so there by moving the stock to different bins then changing the status to ESTO-HUAS. but thisis not possible for us.

My client need to bring the Equipment number to plant 5309, storage location EQ01.

That’s the situation of the equipment number. still it is showing in PGI status only..

SO kindly help me in changing the status...to ESTO-HUAS..

is it possible now?

Thanks,

William

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can change the equipment status in  IE02 transaction, goto->special functions-> manual transaction as shown below.

Then you will get a pop up to change the statuses of equipment.

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

I too faced same problem Equipment is assigned to Inbound delivery and TO got confirmed but my business wants to deassign equipment from delivery.but due TO confirmation done we cannot do any further in status,but busienss want sit back to plant stock.So i have suggested them to do LT1o to move the equipment to another bin and rry for changes in equipment status but business  tried and found the problem wasnot solved still it is shoin the same status..Kindly advise.

I have followed the same procedure..but no results..Pls advise.

Regards,

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

In your case, you need to cancel the TO using LT15 transaction  and then you can remove the euipment/serial number from the delivery.

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vijay,

Once TO got confirmed how  I will cancel the TO using LT15..I think if TO is not confirmed we can tr using LT15..please correct me. I tried it already..but unable to cancel the TO.So that's what i tried for LT10 and i did Stock transfer from bin to bin and try to chane the status rom EDEL-ESTO to ESTO-HUAS similar to william what he is facing...Also I have aproached SAP for removing the tick mark @ table level..but they told itischargable issue..So how to fix this...so thereby making the equipment to deassign from deliveryand take it back to stock...

Regards,

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

As explained in another thread, try to cancel the TO using LT0G transaction, then you will be able to remove the serial number from the delivery.

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think LTOG is useful when we created delivery using VL09 rt?

please advise.

Thanks,

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

Its not LTOG its LT0G, this transaction is used to bring the stock back when the TO is confirmed so that the WM status (in the delivery ) will be open and then you can remove the serial number from delivery item.

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vijay,

Today I will check and let you know. Thanks again.

Regards,

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vijay,

I am getting error -Delivery XXXXXXXX function not supported for TO's for HU's.

so what is process for cancelling To's having HU functionality/

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

Can you remove the movement type value (999) and try again.

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vijay,

I have removed 999. but it is mandatory field we cannot execute without a value in that field.

Also I have used other movement types also say 998-warehouse supervior  differenxcess like that...997 -warehouse supervisor auto confirmation..like that..but when executing it s taking to outut screen and howing blank screen and no values with header details only....means no line item in outut screen of LT0G.

Please advise,

Thanks,

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

Use the movement type which is there in the TO created for the delivery and then try again.

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vijay.. I will try and let you know.

Now I have change the equipment status to ESTO but my client wants in status ESTO-HUAS. how do that.pls advise.

Regards,

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

I think we cannot set the status  ESTO-HUAS  manually, it is determined by the system automatically based on the goods movement.

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

U r right.. we cannot change the status.manually

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

If your questions were answered, please close thread by choosing the correct answer.

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vijay.

You are right..we cannot dostatus change manually.

We tested it Thanks for the suport,

Regards,

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

Kindly close the thread if the issue is resolved.

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vijay,

I have not started this thread. Fron Forum starting oint I am seeing William's name and he only started this thread.

Thanks for help.

Regards,

Vinay