cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BNK_MONI and BNK_APP report -issue of document currency vs batch currency

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In BNK_APP and BNK_MONI  Reports, we see only company code currency instead of Document currency. in order to see document currency we need to double click on Batch level. so, this will give transaction level details and accordingly it will give details of amount in document currency and batch ( company code ) currency.

is there any way to see this document currency also in this reporting. so, it is not required to go at each batch level in order to see amount in Document currency.

i know in BNK_MONIP we can get this  details. but problem is these are 2 different reports as BNK_MONIP doesnot give status update of each payment batch.for that we need to refer only BNK_MONI.

Thankyou for your input and reply

Regards,

Jignesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh,

As per your question i understand that you wanted to have document currency at Batch level in BNK_MONI.  I think it is not possible at batch level (at it contains only header data for the batch), if you double click you will be able to see the payment items in the batch wherein you can see document currency of the payment.  Sometimes, document's may be posted in different currencies whereas payment may be done in one currency. Hence, representing all the document currencies (for all the payment items) at Batch level is not possible.

I am still not clear why you wanted to check the document currency at batch level, BNK_MONI is maily to track the payment status.

Regards,

Kiran Yelamarthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Kiran,

Actually our client did not want to do this double click in order to check the Document Currency.so, they wanted that in addition to company code currency, if document / payment currency also can be seen over there.

However, you are correct that it is not possible in current SAP system.

i have raised this message to SAP also and they confirmed that this requirement is a new product developement and asked me to fill a form and send them. so, in next phase of product develeopemtn they may check feasibility of same.

Regards,

Jignesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jignesh,

have you received any feedback/solution from SAP in the meanwhile?

Thank you in advance!

Regards,

Rainer

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jignesh,

any news on this topic?

Thank you for an update.

Best regards,

Rainer

Dear Jingesh or Kumar, do you have any news? Thank you in advance! Message was edited by: Rainer Kunz