Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

missing mime types, how to delete theme in 7.3

Lee3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I try to delete a sap portal theme. In the 7.0 I could follow the next procedure:

• "System Administration"  >
  • "Support"  >
  • "Themes"  >
  • "Browse Theme Database"
  • You should see an entry #portal_content/themes#
  • Expand this tree entry and you should see all of the themes installed.
  • Choose a theme and press the #Delete# button to delete it. * DO NOT delete your custom themes!!! They will not be reloaded!
  • Choose only the themes that are provided by SAP. Delete theme and then restart the server to re-import the themes into the PCD.

SAP NetWeaver Portal 7.30 and 7.31 

• "Content Administration" >
  • "Portal Display" >
  • "Related Links" >
  • "Download Theme Type" >

But there is not tree in this screen and I'm also not able to delete the theme. Where can I delete the theme?

Thanks in advance,

Vo.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vo,

Try this:

System Administration->System Configuration->Portal Diplay->Desktop and Display Rules->portal content->themes

There you can delete them.

Br Jan

Lee3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jan,

no it's not possible, I have only the option 'copy ID' and 'Add to my Objects'. I already checked this.

gr

Vo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same issue, any solution ?

Lee3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Aymen,

we did not find a solution yet.

We will try to copy the files from another system, but we have not find the time to do this.

When this is the solution, I will let you know.

Vo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vo and Aymen,

Try locating the acutal iview as shown below and execute it.

Once you have located it you can always add it to the content admin role for easy access even if it should be there by default.

Br Jan

Former Member
0 Kudos

By the way sap note 1633173 also explains that you should be able to download theme in the way you tried if you want to raise a support ticket. But please check if you at least have iview available as I described before.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Portal themes delivered by SAP are protected against deletion so you will not see a "Delete" option in the context menu, only for Customer themes.

Lee3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jan,

thanks for your reply.

We found the cause of the problem, the theme is not available on the server only in the dbase.

What if I delete the theme via the download iview? By restart the them will return also on the server or only in the dbase?

gr

Vo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vo, I don't know about that part. Br jan