Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are 3 types of questions

1. Questions with one answer

2. Questions with multiple answer/morethan one answer

3. Questions with morethan one answer along with Yes/No option for each option

And the total exam is divided into diff. sections i.e, HR essentials, OM, PA, Payroall, TM, Reports, Authorizations etc.

It can't be expected that how many questions will come in each section.

Regarding type of questions, some of them are direct questions, but most of them are secnario based and logial. Need not to concentrate on Table Names and their used and Navigations and all.

There are 80 multiple choice questions.

There are 9 units and questions are asked on each unit according to the weigtage specified in the exam format like +,++

or+++ respectively.  .

On the last two units i.e 8th unit and 9th unit only 6 questions are asked generally in all.

The basic format of the questions :

1. For most of the questions the general format : a statement will be given ( eg: Question :The criteria for personnes subareas are as follows.

Possible answers: There are 5 statements listed below with the option of true or false with more than one statement being true. Each statement has to be marked as true or false and each statement carries 20% weightage. Almost 65-70 questions based on this format and the remaining questions have only one possible answer.

Only 4-5 questions are scenario based questions..There will be ample time to answer the questions so one can take their time to answer the questions.

They DO NOT ASK THE IMG PATHS..so no need to memorise them..

Regards

Gaurav Rai

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Gaurav ,

Thanks so much for the Info .

I am writing the test C_THR12_66 next month , preparation is on my own .

my question is, is there any difference in questions according to the Enhancement Pack .

By this what I mean is if I write EP4 or EP6 , what difference should I expect apart from the Topic areas.

Is there a difference in passing marks ?

just an example

For e.g :

in C_THR12_66 there is no Payroll

but in C_THR12_65 and C_THR12_64 there is payroll .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You could definitely expect some question on it as there could be inter-relation .

There will be a ranking and a minimum pass mark is expected.

Regards

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav

Kindly share the study material for the certification C_THR12_65 & website link in which the study material is available and also mock test

Neha

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

0 Kudos

Dear Gaurav,

I am going to give the SAP HR Associate certification and I have got only 5 days for preparation.

Can you please tell me how can I utilize these 5 days for preparation and can you help me to know the questions toughness level asked.

Regards,

Kunal Sinha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP HR Consultant,

I am also planning to write certification for C_THR12_66

Can you please tell me if Payroll questions were asked?

Thanks in advance for your help

Regards,

Shweta Thakkar

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please let me know

Payroll is not included in EHP6 what is the main reason?

I have some test questions in those payroll is included??  which study material i have to do through for EHP6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This link will help you with the topics covered in the certification and the cut off score, https://training.sap.com/v2/certification/c_thr12_66-sap-certified-application-associate--human-capi...

as with regards to the questions you will get a few scenario based questions, they will tell you the number of correct answers in a particular question, as long as you have clear concepts you should be OK.

Kind Regards

Arshad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arshad,

Thanks for sharing link about SAP certification. it is very useful.

Thanks,

Akhilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akhilesh,

You are most welcome.

Regards

Arshad

jazib_tariq
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hello Gaurav how are you. Kindly share the study material for the certification of HCM-SAP or best website link in which the study material is available and also mock test.

Regards

Jazib Tariq