cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

f-54 relevant invoice issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I'm confused when doing clearing vender down payment with T-code :F-54.

When enter the relevant invoice number, the amount of transfer posting automatically

assigned with the value of the relevant invoice.

And if I change the amount greater, there pop up a massage:

Message no. FPDP_DOWN_PAYMENTS020

Transfer posting amounts are greater than the invoice amount.

I don't know how to make this happen?  Is this the standard customizing of SAP?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is standard SAP behaviour. There is no need to change the amount value greater of the relevant invoice as it gets assigned automatically. Just select the line item and save.

Thanks

Naresh K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Naresh.

I am sorry,maybe I did not make myself clear.what I want to know is how to make the above scenario happened.

When I try the scenario in other system,it can not happen.The amount of the relevant invoice can not be assigned automatically,and no matter what ever amount I input,there is no warning massage. 

I want to know how to realize the standard SAP behavior.

Thanks

Doris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For example, if the advance amount (available amount) is 2000 and the invoice amount is 1000. When executing F-54, this invoice amount 1000 automatically gets assigned to Transfer Posting field. You just need to select the line item, simulate, and save. If you increase the invoice amount in the Transfer Posting field above 1000 and if you save or simulate, Transfer posting amounts are greater than the invoice amount warning message will appear.

Thanks

Naresh K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The scenario above is not always available in every version of SAP ERP system.In my current project,the amount of the relevant invoice can not be assigned to the Transfer Posting field automatically.

For example,

F-48  1500*1 down payment [2000]

FB60 1900*1 invoice  [1000]

F-54  invoice 1900*1  line item  fiscal year2012,>enter

But the transfer posting field is blank ,the invoice amount 1000 did not appear.

And even if i input 1500 to this field, simulate and save,the warning message did not appear.

Maybe it isn't the standard behavior of SAP.We need do some customering or enhancement.

I am looking forward to your replay.

Thanks

Doris

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to create a warning message for this with the help of ABAP Person.

Thanks

Naresh K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Technical details for this warning message is Message No. 020 and the Application area (Message Class) is FPDP_DOWN_PAYMENTS

Please find the screen shot

We need to create this warning message in SE91.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Naresh K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your kind reply.I will try it with our ABAPer later.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If invoice amount is 10000

Down payment made for 15000

System can only consider 10000 Invoice to clear from Down payment.

Provide us the Invoice and Down payment values

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dories,

At the time of advance booking in vendor account it will show Dr balance ex:10000,

now you can clear the advance payment with the help of F-54 if more than 10000 your given system is not accept to clear you can give the exact amount or less amount,in F-54 screen system is taken invoice number,fiscal year automatically you can remove the invoice number and fiscal year and press enter enter the clearing amount simulate and save it,it will clear what ever amount your given in the vendor line items.

Regards,

sanjeev.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot sanjeeva,

Maybe I am not making myself clear just now. What I want to know is how to make the above scenario happened?  

When I try the scenario in other system,it can not happen.The amount of the relevant invoice can not be assigned automatically,and no matter what ever amount I input,there is no warning massage. 

I want to know how to realize the standard SAP behavior.