cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update the PSA(delta Request) data to infocube

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have one senario that i want to update data from PSA Delta Request(which is already existing for last one week) to infocube.

The data in PSA is loaded for another infocube ,which already in regular delta process since last 2 year.

Datasource is common for these datasource(existing cube flow and new cube flow).

My Difficulties is that when i update the data by click on PSA ->Schedule Update(Select Data Target and execute the job).But in the data target new info cube not as option to select.

Please suggest how that info provider is showing data target selection so that we can update the PSA data to new info cube.

My Flow is SAP BW 3.5 and system is also BW 3.5.

Regards,

Rajesh Behera

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member210571
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Did you get the solution as I am also facing the same issue, but in my case the flow is PSA-->single Cube and want to update the Cube with that request which is around 1 weel older and also new request are being updated to cube.

Regards,

Mirza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create infosource in between create transfer rule and update rule.

now try to create infopackage u ll get.

Thx

former_member182516
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Can you check the option in the data target tab,that is selected in the IP which you are using? Are you able to see 2 ICs in the data target tab or not?

Initially remove the old IC from selection inorder to avoid duplication of records... later once the eixsting loads are done to your new IC, you can select the option Data targets  tab -->"Update in All Data Targets for which Active Rules Exist".

Regards

KP

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

From the PSA scheduler, it is not possible to select the new infoprovider. But you can update the delta from the infopackage by selecting the new data target in Data target tab.

Regards,

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

New cube must have same tranfer rule & infopackage , in infopacakge include ne cube.

While uploading data from PSA , remove old cube from data target.

Regards,

Anand Mehrotra.