cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Number NR751

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am facing a problem with billing document reversal through SD. When i try to cancel a billing document, it is giving me the following error relating to Number ranges:

For object RF_BELEG 1000, number range interval 22 does not exist FBN1

Message no. NR751

Diagnosis

The database table NRIV has the delivery class 'C', i.e. the SAP default settings are only in client 000.

Procedure

Create the missing number range interval in customizing.

Transaction code: FBN1

But i have maintained number ranges correctly for document type RV and also assigned it to RV for correct fiscal year. Can someone let me know what can be the problem?

Regards

Suresh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

The solution to your problem is already indicated in your message. You need to maintain it in KNB1 with the number range 22### etc..

Regards,

JeCCas_DJ

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

0 Kudos

You can use the transaction MMNR for adjust the number range.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

saket_chourasiya
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you move the new Fiscal year you need to continue the Interval for next year. Copy/Create the existing for new year for the given company code.

Regards,

Saket

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The problem is solved. The problem was with the billing date which was given by the user which was in the year 2207. There was no problem with configuration. Thanks a lot for your support

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will maintain the proper Document number ranges T.Code: OBA7

Regards

gvr

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Check NRIV table for Number Range 22 for RV document type for Fiscal Year in question. If not maintain in FBN1 for the CCode.

Rgds.