cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Extensions to Contract Publishing XML

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We'd like to add some extensions that were included in the master agreement in the XML file that is sent to PI for publishing contracts on ECC.

In the Integrated Document Configuration we have enabled the desired extensions (Included Extensions) for the contracts.Contract class but, when we look into the XML file the extensions are not there, only the standard fields.

My question is: Is there any other configuration that has to be made to get the extensions on the XML file that is sent from CLM to PI?

I know that I'll have to work on the mapping of this fields for the PI -> ECC side, but I don't know if I'm missing something to get the extensions included in the XML from CLM to PI side.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Robert

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

make sure that you are looking at the right XML:

In PI, go to Integration Engine-> Monitoring->Monitor for Processed XML messages.

Select recent XML messages (just hit F8) and then look for the XML with Sender Interface MI_OB_Agreement. Double click this. When you look at the Screen 'Display XML Message Version, you will by default see the ‘Call Adapter’ Payload in the lower right window. This is the transformed message which will be sent to the receiver. On this screen, navigate to the ‘Inbound Message’ Payload.

This shows the XML issued by SAP Sourcing and should contain your extensions.

Regards,

Mario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Mario. Thanks for your reply.

We were able to find the XML on the path you've mentioned above and we now can see the extensions that We've included in the IDC.

Thanks!

Kind Regards,

Robert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

How did you map the fields in SRM? I have a similar situation: the fields I can see in PI XML message, but I can't see the fields in SRM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

It would be really helpful if you could share with us how you did the mapping for custom fields.

We are trying to replicate an extension definition from CLM to SRM ( Master agreement to CA scenario),

we can see the field in PI XML but could not pass it on to SRM.

Thanks and Regards,

Gopi

Answers (0)