cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transportation Lane Error (Validity is not for an exact day (time 00:00:00 - 23:59:59) )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus ,

I am facing an error when i try to change product status at transportation lane using massd .

I wanna change product status to blocked , but when i execute i receive the message bellow .

LANE (Product) : Validity is not for an exact day (time 00:00:00 - 23:59:59) ... all the products have start date 01.01.1990 and end date 31.12.9999 .

Some one can help me with this issue .

Thank You

Mauricio

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajesh ,

Thank you for your prompt answer. I executed the report as recommended on note  145417 but it did not work. I am still receiving the same message when I try to update using massd.

Regards

Mauricio

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mauricio,

Please compare the values of the following tables manually for VALFR and VALTO fields-

/sapapo/trm

/sapapo/trprod

/sapapo/trprodm

In SCM standard  the validity of an entry in database table /SAPAPO/TRPRODM should  exactly be the intersection of the validities of the corresponding entries in the database tables /SAPAPO/TRPROD and /SAPAPO/TRM

If there is a difference, raise a ticket with SAP support. They can provide another report similar to the one with SAP note 145417.

Thanks,
Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is working now Rajesh ... Thank you very much for your help.

Kind Regards

Mauricio

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mauricio,

The given error msg /sapapo/oo_tr429 would be thrown when the val_from and val_to time stamps were not set properly to 00:00:00 and 23:59:59 considering the time zone.

For instance, for EST, the timestamps are defined as follows (w.r.t. table /sapapo/trprod)

VALFR                    VALTO                   

19,700,101,050,000  99,991,231,235,959

When the ABAP program reads the time stamps, it converts them to UTC time zone values and check as shown below.

Include /SAPAPO/LOO_TR_TRANSFERF01

CONVERT TIME STAMP lv_valfr
           TIME ZONE gc_zonlo_utc
           INTO DATE lv_date
                TIME lv_time.

IF lv_time NE gc_min_time.
     MESSAGE e429 INTO lv_dum_mess.
     PERFORM tmess_save
             USING lv_err_table lv_err_tabix
                   lv_ext_locnofr lv_ext_loctypefr lv_ext_locfr
                   lv_ext_locnoto lv_ext_loctypeto lv_ext_locto
                   lv_model.
   ENDIF.

gc_min_time = 000000

gc_max_time = 235959

Use the following sap note to correct the inconsistencies.

https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1457417

Thanks,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajesh ,

Thank you for your prompt answer. I executed the report as recommended on note  145417 but it did not work. I am still receiving the same message when I try to update using massd.

Regards

Mauricio