Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Route re-determination in delivery without weightgroup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP SD group

I have a requirement where route re-determination is required in delivery

but as routes are in millions route configuration user doesn't wan't to do configuration for

all this routes .

So re-determination is only required in case of delivery , because they make STO and

sales order and then request for real route with real distance.

Any suggestions are welcome on how to do it , may be in enhancement and/or user exti

Best Regards

Jitesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Jitesh,

I have got almost same Scenario, like in my company Customer Service create order suppose on July 1st and on that date system gives confirm schedule line for July 5th, but delivery gets created on July 3rd.

Now our standard route is not possible,  we want system to automatically select the route which makes sure delivery on July 5th.

Since your post is for so long, I thought you might have solution.

or you can share your solution too!

Regards,

Khawar

jiteshmehta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Khawar

Yes it is long time back, although business had withdrawn the requirement,

What i did tried was following

1) checked the userexit EXIT_SAPL0VRF_001 include  ZXV00U01 which can be used for customer specific route determination.In it all the reference structure of trolz is avaliable

2) checked functionality of route determination as per function module 'SD_ROUTE_DETERMINATION' and tried to use the same in userexit by slightly modifying i.e while determination  do not use weight group.

Thanks

Jitesh

0 Kudos

Hello Jitesh,

Many thanks for your reply, I would see if your suggestion works.

Regards,

Khawar

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Khawar Awan

Please don't post on one and half year old thread. You should have opened your own new thread separately.

Thank$