cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Partner Number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sap Gurus,

How can i find BP number of a user in sap srm 7.0....

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

try table BUT000.

I/P -  First name(MC_NAME2)  &   Last name (MC_NAME1)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you checking for 1 user or multiple ... if 1 user you could check the transaction pposa_bbp for users .. and incase of vendors BUT000 should be helpful . Please let me know your requirment .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinita,

We are checking for multiple users. Requirement is to pull 'awaiting approvers' and send information to BI to populate in our SC status report. We are pulling userID but need to send users BP number for BI report.

What we ended up doing is creating a function module to obtain the business partner number of the agent who is to approve SC.

Thanks for your reply.

Kim

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kim

Is it connected to the Hr system there is a table in SRM which gets populated with BP HRP1208 please check that as well !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinita,

Unfortunately we are not connected to HR system ( HR module is not fully implemented yet), otherwise that would be great.

Thanks for your input.

Kim

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can also use FM BBPU_GET_ORGSTRUCTURE_OF_USER.Pass the USER ID and you wil get the BP #.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepti,

We just tried to use FM BBPU_GET_ORGSTRUCTURE_OF_USER to get BP associated with passed user ID but system is showing this FM as obsolete.

We are on SRM 7.0 EhP2 - is there another FM that can be used ?

Thanks in advance,

Kim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the class CL_BBP_ES_ENTERPRISE to be more correct to get the details.

Regards,

Prasanna