cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in tranports after upgrade ERP 6.0 to EHP5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Regards

Recently performed the upgrade to ehp5, then now when we run the STMS on the quality system, in some orders following is observed as indicated by the screenshot.

My question is whether the components BP-ERP05 and BP-INSTASS, can be installed in EHP5

Best Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunny

ok I have installed the following packages for EHP5 release:

My questions is

¿ Always the icon will appear indicating that does not conform to the version of the component ?

¿
how to apply transport orders with this indicator and if there is any way to remove this indicator?

Best Regards

Orlando Pérez

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This symbol comes because transport was created in lower release and now the version of system is changed. If you want to transfer objects under these transports then you can create new transport for new version of objects.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Orlando,

The symbol is coming because there is a component mismatch in between your source and target system.

There is an option provided in the STMS where you can ignore this warning.

Thanks,

Manas

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to install BP-ERP 605 for EHP5. You can check SAP note 1577881 for more information. For BP-INSTASS, check SAP note 1301301.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

I get the following screenshot with SAIN trx

then selecting the first and continue to give, throws me the following message

I believe that these packages can be installed only in EHP3, not EHP5. If you know any way to install it.

Bests regards Sunny

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are installing wrong packages. These packages are for 603 version but you need to install 605 version packages.

Thanks

Sunny