cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payroll - How to load just part of AB records in payroll schema (RAB and PAB functions)

former_member193652
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

You know RAB function considers and loads ABs records based on payroll period. I mean if the payroll period is, for example, from 1st to 31th, RAB load ABs between 1 to 31 from IT2001.

Is there any way to load ABs for example from 1st to 25th or in another period than payroll period? Or just consider part of them in PAB function?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member193652
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think a custom payroll function can be a solution otherwise I have to separate in PT side.

For now I decided to do it PT side and don't develop a custom function. I am just worry about performance issue. I should consider it with real case. 

Regards,

Omid

former_member193652
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I did it in PT side but I don't recommend it. Actually I had to do it because we are running payroll and time management in this way and our insurance reports also must be based on a fixed period from 1st to 31th.

I could implement it successfully but I omit all available functionality tha SAP provides, for example, to transfer time data from PT to PY or functions and variables are available to read total absences for example.

Regards,

Omid 

Answers (0)