cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen variants in FB50, FB60

annette_dion
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Previously, users had the ability to change their screen variants or lay-outs by accessing this icon that looked like an excel spreadsheet. This icon was situated on the right hand upper corner of the line entry of the screen.  This is now gone and although I have read that these lay-outs can be created through SPRO, we do not grant access to SPRO by our end-users and would like them to create their own screen variants.  Can someone help me with this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member183378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Annette,

Please check these SAP notes - 1660466 and 1744839 to fix your issue.

1660466 - ENJOY: Configuration of GL account subscreen via Table Control

1744839 - The button "configuration" in T-code FB50,FB60,FB70 is missing

Thanks & Regards,

Lakshmi S

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having the same issue and I'm wondering if this is an issue with ECC6.0 because all of the clients i've worked with on ECC5.0 (and earlier) did have the table control settings icon available to save the default line item layout, but in ECC6, it does not seem to be available.

Are there any notes to get back this functionality?

philipb
Explorer
0 Kudos

Have a look at SAP note 1660466. This functionality was deactivated by SAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Annette,

"This icon was situated on the right hand upper corner of the line entry of the screen.  This is now gone and...."

Do you mean to say that excel spreadsheet icon is missing, so you are not able to create/save a variant?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You are mentioning about the Table Control Table Settings Configuration Icon in FB60 and FB50. If the Configuration Icon is not available, users can drag and drop the columns as they wish to modify the order of them in the Table (To change the layout).

As this Icon is not available, Drag and Drop the columns to change their position.

Thanks

Naresh K.

annette_dion
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Drag and drop works but then how do they save the new layout?  The config icon used to allow them to do it and also make it their default.  That doesn't appear to be possible anymore.  Do you know?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Annette,

I think the answer is given by Naresh Krishnamoorthy.  I could save and reuse the same screen by selecting the new variant.

"Table Setting" Screen has 2 parts,

1st part, "Choose Variants" which shows what is the variant currently being used.

2nd Part, "Maintain Variants" where you can use your new layout by entering a name to the Variant Field and click on Create. That's all.  Your new variant name created by you will be shown in the 1st part "Choose Variants"

I hope I have answered your query. If not, please let me know your query once again.

former_member186401
Participant
0 Kudos

Naresh,

Please let me know how to get Table Control Table Settings Configuration for FB60 transaction. I am considering to modify the order of the colums in the transaction.

Thanks for your help,

Etore Santos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go through the below link it may help you:

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/Snippets/Transaction+Variant+-+A+Step+by+Step+Guide+for+Creatio...

Thanks,

Kiran Yelamarthi