cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wage Type in Infotype 14 not included in Payroll

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

i have included a Wage type in Infotype 14 for deducting some amount from Employee's salary.

But when i am running Payroll that amount is not being included in Payroll and not even displayed in PC_result .

-700 amount in IT14 is not showing in Payroll

kindly let me know if some Customization is missing at my end.

please revert soon.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (12)

Answers (12)

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. For a deduction w/t, following config apply.  From your posts, following seem to be the issues.

1.1. V_T511:

(a) Mark/tick as deduction (untick for payments);

(b) untick 'add to total' (tick for payments).

1.2  V_412W_D: 

(a)  Cum cl: 1 - untick (tick for payments to be added to gross pay w/t /101).   Check for other payments likje basic pay and for deductions like superannuation or PF

(b)cum cl 10 - tick; deductions are added to w/t /110; not for payments. 

(c)eval class 02: select suitable value to show as deduction in pay slip; check the values used  for other dedn's which are displayed correctly. 

All payments and deductions should have suitable value so that the w/t is displayed in the correct box or line in payslip.

1.3  If you are using PE51 for payslip, check the w/t is added to the appropriate cum id, so that the total dedn amt appears in payslip

1.4  V_T51P6:  Usually this table is used for dedn priority, how to apply the deduction if the gross pay is not enough, action for undeducted amt - whether it should be carried forward for next pay period's payroll, etc.  Check if your molga needs this config or a similar one.

Important notes:

a) When you copy a w/t, you should choose a w/t that has similar characteristics or requirements as the current one.  It appears you have copied a payment w/t.  The description for w/t 8009 "Variable pay - Payment" seems uncommon for a deduction.  Check if your Payroll client wants this to be paid to or deducted from an employee's gross salary.    Analyse/understand a wage type's requirements fully re:  - payment or deduction, any calc rules, reports to be included in, posting - a/c no, any applicable rules, etc. 

b) It is recommended to have a form for any new/changed wage type's requirements; ensure it is complete before starting to configure.   This will help the payroll dept to follow consistent procedures.

c) Configuration is an important part of implementation, no doubt; but proper testing is equally important, before passing on for UAT.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Properly check the wage type characterstics, where you should need select the dediuction WT or Add to total. Please fallow this , and then refresh the IT14  again enter the values, and then go to the payroll simulation refresh and execute.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In order to print in payslip, under deductions, you should specify the same in evaluation class.. choose the specification accordingly and try again.

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In Table View V_512W_D, for WT 8009, check the values of Processing Classes 20 and 41, as one of them should have a value for "RT storage ... ".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Puja,

Your problem get solved or not?

regards,

ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi dear,

no issue was not resolved.

regards,

puja

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi dear,

no issue was not resolved.

regards,

puja

former_member1200659
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the base wage type from where you have copied this custom wage type. Also check the priority of deduction for this wage type in V_51P6_B.

Regards

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Puja,

You have given the Infotype record validity, start date is 01.08.2012 and End date is 31.08.2012, Record changed on date 11.01.2013.

You are running payroll for which month...?  Please check whether the infotype record validity may be your issue?..

Regards

Venu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Puja,

i think your issue got solved.

can you share the solution, and close the thread by helpful answer / correct answer it is very help full for who are facing the same issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check that this wage type is added in your Payslip form or not, is this error coming for all or for any particular employee.

:Kedhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Scn users,

yes we got the solution. Actually i wanted to reimburse/deduct some amount from employee's salary so i showed deduction as -9120/-.

The same was shown in pay slip(z program) and included that Wt as deduction WT in Pay slip.

pls note i did'nt made any change in customizing part.

i took the help of Abaper and displayed the deduction. i checked the PC_PAYRESULT, As per Standard SAP Payroll the IT14 can be used as recurring payment or deduction. means i wan't to deduct some amount i will save it in IT14 with a negative sign.

my issue got resolved like this.

regards,

puja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Scn users,

yes we got the solution. Actually i wanted to reimburse/deduct some amount from employee's salary so i showed deduction as -9120/-.

The same was shown in pay slip(z program) and included that Wt as deduction WT in Pay slip.

pls note i did'nt made any change in customizing part.

i took the help of Abaper and displayed the deduction. i checked the PC_PAYRESULT, As per Standard SAP Payroll the IT14 can be used as recurring payment or deduction. means i wan't to deduct some amount i will save it in IT14 with a negative sign.

my issue got resolved like this.

regards,

puja

0 Kudos

Dear  puja

my SkyPe ID   said_asar

contact me we can share if you want.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi said,

added u as a contact on skype.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your issue is solved ???????????

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The IT0014 of employee 98080 is valid from 01.08.2012 to 31.08.2012.

For that employee, do a Payroll Simulation for the month of August 2012 (or a Pay Period in that month), with the "Display Log" box checked.

Once you have the Log on screen, drill down into it until you find function P0014, and double-click on it to find out what happens.

If your IT0014 with WT 8009 is not processed, look for why.

If your IT0014 with WT 8009 is processed, follow it through the Log to find where it "disappears".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Remi,

i had checked the INAP Schema for P0014 both Input and Output value of 700 is there.

but why the same is not computed in Payroll and not displaying in salary slip as well.

i have attached screen shot of Input (Up) and Output(Down) for the Schema P0014.

please help,this is very critical.

regards

former_member241216
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Puja

Keep checking the same at various section in the payroll log. Check if the WT is included in proration and the relevant proration factor is not being generated or is 0 etc.

1. Check the same before and after proration.

2. Check the same before and after X023 as well.

I believe the WT is gettiing dropped at some stage in the schema.

Cheers

JayK!!

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

From your screen captures, we can see that the employee has an IT0014, and that after function P0014 is processed, WT 8009 exists in the Input table.

Now, try to follow that WT in the Input Tables as you go down in your schema, by skipping to the end of the sub-schema.  If it is still there, open the next sub-schema and try to also skip to the end to see if it's still there.  Once you find a place where it no longer exists, you have to look in between the last time you saw it and where you couldn't find it.

Atternatively, double-click on the Payroll Period (just below the employee number & name) to expand the whole schema and it's processing, and use the binoculars to search for P0014, and from that place on search for WT 8009.

Go to the last occurrence of your WT (by using the scroll bar on the right of the window and selecting the highlighted element (WT 3351 in this case), and look at the next functions to identify where your WT "disappears".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In Processing class 20, please change specification to "3" for this wage type and try running payroll once more, and tell me if your problem is solved.

Thanks and regards,

Sally

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sally,

it is not working...please help.

regrds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Then would you please send me a screen shot of PCR X023 of subschema INAL and please send me a screen shot of this PCR processing in payroll log.

Wish I could help.

Thanks and regards,

Sally

0 Kudos

1-check my image  this appear as fixed value.

2-you can check what sally said about function P0014 (you can send us output table after that        function.

0 Kudos

I see three notes in your screen :

1-you put wage type as negative (send  to me V_T511 screen for that wage type)

2-wage type is indirect valuation like first arrow show ( check table v_t539j  you can send also to me)

3-not enter payments date (enter 01.08.2012 /  1   / MONTHS{if you pay every month})

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi said,

pls find attached the screen shot of V_T511.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I need you to make sure that you running payroll for august 2012 as this is the only period this wage type will appear. And if this is not the problem, the best way to trace your problem is through payroll log.

• First of all, you can if the data for IT0014 was imported or not by checking this at the beginning of "Subschema INAP - or the copy of it- and check the following line of the subschema P0014 X011 GEN  NOAB        Import recurring benefits/deductions", check for the input/processing/output tables of this PCR (X011) and check if wage type came out in the output table

1. * if it came to the output table please let me know if you have created a PCR for this wage type or not and send me a screen shot for it -if any-, you can also check processing class 20 through V_512W_D and tell me what is the specification in this class for your wage type.
  2. *and if not please send me a screen shot for the processing of this wage type via PCR (X011 or the copy specific to your client).

Hope that helps,

For more clarification, feel free to contact me.

Thanks,

Sally

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

is it a deduction WT? if it is then you have to select the Deduction WT in the V_T511.

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

sally,

pls give me your number will call you for faster resolution.

thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sally,

i have checked in above details i.e. display log tree  of  P0014, In both input and output value -5000 is coming. Now i also checked processing class 20 in V_512W_D screen shot attached.

.please let me know of some other info i can provide you.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sally,

pls revert it is urgent..

regards,

puja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In Processing class 20, please change specification to "3" for this wage type and try running payroll once more, and tell me if your problem is solved.

Thanks and regards,

Sally

0 Kudos

Hi,

what i think you want to check :

1- assign wage type to wage type group in table V_52D7_B

2- Wage Type Characteristics V_T511

3-Check entry permissibility per infotype V_T512Z  (check period).

4-employee subgroup grouping for primary wage type  V_503_G

5-personnel subarea grouping for primary wage type V_001P_K

then run Simulation payroll and go to log and see is the rule P0014 import the wage type or not

for person record for him

check period you record in infotype 0014 also and recurring period in same infotype

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi saed,

checked for below..all are ok

1- assign wage type to wage type group in table V_52D7_B--already assigned

2- Wage Type Characteristics V_T511-exists

3-Check entry permissibility per infotype V_T512Z  (check period).-period is from 01.01.1900 to 31.12.9999

4-employee subgroup grouping for primary wage type  V_503_G-OK

5-personnel subarea grouping for primary wage type V_001P_K-OK

but deduction wage type is not shown in salary slip and gross salry computed.

i have added wage type with a negative sign as shown in screen shot earlier.

please help

former_member223824
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Puja,

Please check the wagetype properties in T511 & mark it as deduction wage type, again assign the wagetype in your salary slip, you have to add the same in windows - W2 & Cummulation IDs.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether you have maintained 'permissibility for wage type' in table V_T512Z for your

respective wagetype for IT0014 or not...

Cheers,

Narendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Narendra,

i have checked in V_T512Z, the wage type 8009 Variable Pay-Payment  is existing in the view from 01.01.1990 to 31.12.9999.

and option once is checked.

regds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi puja,

Then check table V_T511 in that it should be ticked as Deduction WT .

regards,

Narendra

Nadir
Participant
0 Kudos

Pl. check

Wage Type permissibility for each personnel subarea and employee subgroup
V_511_B

Wage Type Characteristics, Set the indicator to specify a deduction wage type
V_T511

Assumption: You are running payroll in test mode.

Thanks

Nadir

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have checked in view V_T511, the option d.eduction wage type is un checked in PRD still it is being calculated in Payroll but the same is not being done in Quality

the customization of the mentioned table views is same in both but on running payroll variable pay is not being counted in Payroll.

pls help....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Better you  delete that wagetype, once again create it. May be it works.

Do trail and error method.

Regards,

vijay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for support