cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merep_deltabo is empty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using syncbo T51 and after execute the function MEREP_REPLICATOR_TRIGGER return "there are no records to dowload" and the table 'merep_deltabo' is empty.

Does anybody have an idea?

Many thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rogerio,

Adding to the above points,once we fill the MEREP_DELTABO.

There should be some job to be scheduled in Middleware to pull the data from MEREP_DELTABO to middleware(MEREP_207)

Check this thread:

Cheers,

Karthick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

It seems to be almost working, but what status have to fill in the MEREP_DELTABO table? I'm sending blank and does not create job automatically, when I fill in with S creates job but does not send data to client.

What have to fill in status column in MEREP_DELTABO table?

Regards,

Rogério

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rogerio,

In MEREP_DELTABO the status can be 'A', or 'M', or 'D'.

If we add any records in Backend and replicate the status would be ADD('A').

If we delete and replicate Status would be 'D', similarly for Modified records 'M'.

Cheers,

Karthick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthick,

The status you mean is Update Status (MEREP_DELTABO-UPDACT), the status I'm sending is (MEREP_DELTABO-STATUS).

When job starts it changes the STATUS column to P, but after that it changes to E (error). Where could I find the error message?

I wrote a RFC function that calls method below to fill in the MEREP_DELTABO:

LOOP AT T_TOP.

TB_KEY-R3KEY = T_TOP-KUNNR.

APPEND TB_KEY.

ENDLOOP.

CALL FUNCTION 'MEREP_DELTABO'

EXPORTING

OBJTYP = 'KUNNR'

TABLES

DELTABO = TB_KEY

RETURN = RETURN.

Regards,

Rogério

Message was edited by:

Rogério Tambellini

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

have you checked the job monitor (sm36/37)? Check the RFC Destination from MW->BE (fixed user? Password OK?), can you see the call in the Backend, may debug the call and see why the error is return to the MW.

Rgds Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

RFC Destination is working and JOB finishes successfully.

I noticed that when we fill some rows with status

- S and others BLANK, JOB is created and the rows with status S works sending data to client but BLANK moves to E status.

- filling ALL data with S, JOB is NOT created and does not work anymore.

- filling ALL data with BLANK, JOB is created and status is changed to E.

- I tried to fill in with W but does not work anyway.

It's a bit confusing. I haven't found any doc about how to fill MEREP_DELTABO table not even in note 711983.

Rgs,

Rogério

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rogerio,

<<It's a bit confusing. I haven't found any doc about how to fill MEREP_DELTABO table not even in note 711983.>>

I am pasting our sample code for replicating the T51 syncbo to Middleware (i.e.to fill merep_deltabo).

REPORT ZTEST_T51.

PARAMETERS: SYNCBO TYPE MEREP_401-SCENARIO,

RFCDEST TYPE MEREP_401-RFCDEST.

data: ldt_r3keys_bo type merep_deltabos occurs 0,

lds_r3keys_bo type merep_Deltabos,

ldt_CUSTOMER type OTC_HOTELROOM occurs 0,

LDT_CUSTOMER_STRUCT LIKE OTC_HOTELROOM_DELTA OCCURS 0,

ldt_return type bapiret2 occurs 0,

Wa_customer_struct like line of ldt_customer_struct.

field-symbols:

<l_CUSTOMER> type OTC_HOTELROOM.

*ZOTC_REPORT1--is GETLIST BAPI NAME

CALL FUNCTION 'ZOTC_REPORT1'

TABLES

*Check

t_top = LDT_CUSTOMER_STRUCT .

*select * into table ldt_CUSTOMER from Z1CUSTOMER_DELTA.

loop at ldt_CUSTOMER_STRUCT into Wa_customer_struct.

lds_r3keys_bo-r3key = Wa_customer_struct-roomid.

• initial download

if Wa_customer_struct-me_action = 'A'.

lds_r3keys_bo-msgfn = '009'.

endif.

• modify

if Wa_customer_struct-me_action = 'M'.

lds_r3keys_bo-msgfn = '004'.

endif.

• resend

• lds_r3keys_bo-msgfn = '018'.

• Delete

if Wa_customer_struct-me_action = 'D'.

lds_r3keys_bo-msgfn = '003'.

endif.

append lds_r3keys_bo to ldt_r3keys_bo.

endloop .

*call function

CALL FUNCTION 'MEREP_DELTABO' DESTINATION RFCDEST

EXPORTING

OBJTYP = SYNCBO

TABLES

DELTABO = ldt_r3keys_bo

RETURN = ldt_return.

Hope this is little helpful.

Cheers,

Karthick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You will find the replication error in MEREP_LOG transaction.

Good luck!

Julien.

Message was edited by:

Julien Guimont

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many Thanks,

We have finally brougth data to MI Client, but it's not fully working.

Now it's only bringing KEY filed in TOP struct, other data is missing. When executing GETLIST or GETDETAIL, brings all data successfully.

Checking MEREP_207 I only see KEY data, other data is missing too. Other structures like 010, 020, and so on brings data ok.

What I have to do in order to bring all data in TOP structure?

Regards,

Rogério

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

check your mapping in the MEREP_SBUILDER for your top structure. Only mapped fields are stored in MEREP_207 and transfered to the client.

Rgds Tom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rogerio,

Adding to the above.

1) Kindly check the mapping fields in MEREP_SBUILDER

2) Also check the GETLIST BAPI coding...whether it is asking for only Key field are all fields in TOP.

Cheers,

Karthick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

I have mapped all fields in SyncBO using MEREP_SBUILDER. Including T_TOP fields in GETLIST BAPI Wrapper.

Hi Karthich,

When executing BAPI GETLIST using se37 it returns all fields with data, but in MI Client does not brings any data. It's because MEREP_207 does not have data in TOP rows.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Rogério

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I've looked at sm21 and found an error when system locks the table executing Job. I've increased "enque/table_size" parameter to 8192Kb in RZ10.

Now seems to be working as MI Client can see all data (except TOP fields) because all data has been sent to MEREP_207 from MEREP_DELTABO, but all rows in MEREP_DELTABO now has status E.

Any ideas?

Best Regards,

Rogério

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rogerio,

<<<Now seems to be working as MI Client can see all data (except TOP fields) because all data has been sent to MEREP_207 from MEREP_DELTABO, but all rows in MEREP_DELTABO now has status E. >>>

When you say all data has been send to MEREP_207 from MEREP_DELTABO...then you should not be able to see any more records in MEREP_DELTABO?

Cheers,

Karthick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthick,

After changing profile parameter, I forgot to restart, after restarting MEREP_DELTABO problem with status 'E' has been solved.

But keeps not sending data to TOP structure, only key field, even mapping all fields in merep_sbuilder transaction. As a workaround I've changed chield structures to contain TOP fields, and in the Java programs I'm reading them from chield, but I do not want to change all my Java programs every time I need to use T51.

Best Regards,

Rogério

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rogerio,

Its not required to change the coding each and every time.

Its easy to use T51 type of syncbo.

May be check GETLIST and Getdetail coding..when ever you replicate T51 syncbo from backend: Suppose you have created a record in backend and replicated it and you will the records in MEREP_DELTABO and after some delay the records will be pushed to MEREP_207.

We can check whether the record is present in Middleware or not after replication.

Cheers,

Karthick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry Karthick,

But this is not the problem, I know how T51 works.

The issue is that TOP data field is not coming to MI Client. If I create the same SyncBO S01 type, it works perfectly.

Best Regards,

Rogério

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rogerio,

If this is the case then i doubt the TOP data is not coming to Middleware.

When we replicate the T51 syncbo using report all the data will be coming to MEREP_DELTABO and from there after some delay( as the job is scheduled in Middleware) the entire data is pulled out of MEREP_DELTABO to MEREP_207.

When we check MEREP_207 all the replicated data is seen(Primary keys).

Kindly check the replication report and also the values filled to create a job(after executing the report "Z_MAINTAIN_SERVER_DRIVEN_CUST" check the values filled in it;Once this report is executed the table "MEMSD_DEP" should have entries abt the syncbo)

for ur reference

It should work.

Cheers,

Karthick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You first have to fill

merep_deltabo

table with keys from the backend. Generally, applications provide reports to execute on the backend to transfert the keys to the middleware. Once this is done,

merep_deltabo

table should be filled with keys. Only then you trigger the replication with

MEREP_REPLICATOR_TRIGGER

Thank you,

Julien.