Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

layout of reuse_alv_grid_display in background

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

1 field of the layout is not shown in the format as seen in foreground mode.

i have used

CONVERSION_EXIT_MATN1_OUTPUT to change the output format of the field matnr.in foreground,its displaying the matnr in the layout as 1234.900.000(eg).

but in foreground its coming as 1234..90.0.0-00.

i debugged in background mode using jdbg ,fieldcatalog's are properly filled but cant find the soln.

4 REPLIES 4

former_member491621
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Namitha,

i have used

CONVERSION_EXIT_MATN1_OUTPUT to change the output format of the field matnr.in foreground,its displaying the matnr in the layout as 1234.900.000(eg).

but in foreground its coming as 1234..90.0.0-00.

i debugged in background mode using jdbg ,fieldcatalog's are properly filled but cant find the soln.

After reading this, i am not able to get what you expect from your code. Can you be a bit more precise on your requirement??

0 Kudos

Hello,

i would like to know why the format is getting different when we run in foreground and background mode.

i want the output to same as in foreground mode.

Regards,

0 Kudos

Hi Namitha,

Please Check your Output device in the background job.some times Based on the Output device the output format of the report will differ.

Thanks

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Namitha,

Check the exits EXIT_SAPLOMCV_901 & EXIT_SAPLOMCV_902.

Check if any code is written when the program is running is background i.e SY-BATCH.

Thanks,

Tooshar Bendale