cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change the drop down list for Opportunity Item STATUS field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have implemented SAP CRM SALES 2.1 in our landscape.

1. In Opportunities we have STATUS field for Header and as well as Item.(This is SAP Standard field)

2. For this STATUS field its showing the drop down list.

3. At header level and Item level also its showing same list of values.

4. I want to display item STATUS drop down values at item level from TJ30 table .

How to display that values, can any one please help me in this.

Thanks and Regards,

Suman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please explain how can we get item status profile using Process Type. What tables comes into picture and input.

Thank

raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Suman,

Probably these statuses are coming from the status profile for your opportunity. That you can check in the IMG at Transaction->Status Management->Change Status Profile for User Status for the opportunity status profile.

If yes, then they are created for some customized statuses to be used in the opportunity and if you want to display some more statuses over there you can do it by adding the new statuses over there. Also, the status at line item usually comes from the TJ30 table ( which is also based on the status profile for that item category ). Could be in your case the line item status profile is also customized one.

Please check and revert for any further clarification.

If you are not sure where to check these details please let me know will post the IMG path for the same.

Regards
Gaurang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurang,

Thanks for Reply.

Yes Exactly i have to display the status from TJ30 table and we have customized status profile for line items.

Could you please post the IMG path.

Thanks and Regards,

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

For header status profile ,

Get the status profile from the header transaction type ( follow below IMG path )

Customer Relationship Management ->Transactions->Define Transaction Types

Find your transaction type in the above path and then double click it, you will then find the associated status profile for that transaction type in the field Status Profile.

After this check you status profile in the below IMG path:

Customer Relationship Management ->Transactions->Status Management->Change Status Profile for User Status

And then search the status profile in the above path and double click it.

You will get all the custom statuses maintained in the status profile. Also if you will double click on any status you can even set the controls for that status.

If you need some more status to come at your header level only for that transaction type and status profile you can try maintaining out there.

For Item status profile

First get the item category for the header transaction type and then follow the below IMG path to find out the status profile maintained for that item category :

Customer Relationship Management ->Transactions->Define Item Categories

Search your item category in the above given path and then double click on it. There you can find the Status Profile for that item category.

Check if it is a 'Z' customized status profile then go to the same path of the status profile and try updating your new statuses over there.

Kindly let me know for any other input.

Regards

Gaurang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gaurang,

Thanks for your reply.

For Header and Item both we have Z status profiles 'ZDIRMARK'(header) and 'ZSSOPP_I'(Item).

we have done all those things which you have explained above.

But still its showing Header status values for both Header and Item Status fields.

Kindly Please help me this issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Suman,

If header and item status profile is different containing different statuses then it should show different only in drop down.

Have you successfully transported your changes from customizing client to the development client ?

Also to be noted that the above given solution is for the User Status and not effective for the system status. Can you please elaborate which status you are trying to change. Because usually we can change only User Status by maintaining the status profile but not the system status.
Because system statuses are set by the system based on the transaction type you are following.

Regards

Gaurang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gaurang,

We have successfully transported from customizing client to the development.

For Header and Item both we have Z status profiles 'ZDIRMARK'(header) and 'ZSSOPP_I'(Item).

Below i am posting the configuration screen shoots we have done.

1. Header Status Profile

2. Header Statuses

3. Item Category

4. Item Status Profile

5. Item Statuses

6. Statuses Showing in IPAD at Header Level

7. Statuses showing in IPAD at Item Level

Please find the above posted screen shoots and let me know we have configured properly or not.

Please help me in this issue.

Thanks and regards,

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

Your customization seems OK but I am doubting one thing , you have created a new status profile for your item category but the screen shot which you have shared is containing the same status as the standard opportunity item status profile.

In standard SAP we have CRMOPP_I as the status profile which can be used for the opportunity item status profile.

Can you please try changing your item status profile ( for user status ) to what I mentioned . Also after doing the changes try re-starting your IPAD/Iphone SAP application . Probably you can log out and log in again. Because we have seen in web IC the same session doesn't holds the updated system data until or unless we come out and login again.

Hope it solves your issue.

Regards

Gaurang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gaurang,

I have replaced Item status profile with CRMOPP_I and i Restarted the Ipad Application . But still its showing the same statuses at Header Level and Item Level.

Could you please check once that still should i need to do any changes in my configuration and let me know.

Please help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

Looks l.ike header status are ok, problem is only at item level.

You can try the following go to to your user status profile at item level  and try deleting the statuses and  status profile and  create the status profile again, then reassign the status profile to item level.

This should solve your problem.

BR
Itty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

It seems that you have not assigned the item category determination because of which when you are trying to create the opportunity it is not determining the correct item category.

Can you please check the same, or if not sure where to maintain then please let me know.

Also try to post the order from your ipad with the current settings and then check in the backend the order created and whether all the correct categories and statuses are getting determined. This will help in tracking the root cause easily.

Regards

Gaurang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gaurang,

I have assigned item category determination.

K... could you please tell me where to maintain.. Then i will check in my configurations.

Thanks and Regards,

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

You can check your item category determination in IMG at following path :
Customer Relationship Management -> Transactions -> Basic Settings -> Define Item Category Determination.

There you can maintain your  item category determination against the transaction type.

Also, as I told you earlier try to post the order in the current state from Ipad and Back end and then try to check the following things in created order in back end :

--> All statuses are coming as maintained in the customizing.

--> Any error message coming in the created transaction.

--> Try to release the transaction and then see what statuses are coming or any error message.

--> Check the line item category and see whether it is coming as created in the customising.

Please let me know what you find .

Regards

Gaurang