Hi, SAP CRM Gurus
I've paid attention, that in some circumstances/views our PRODUCT BOL is locked.
In order to clarify the situation I've used a check prod_bol->is_locked( ) which returns true value.
After some code review of PRDIOOV/ObjectOV I didn't find a place where we lock this BOL obviously or implicitly.
My questions are:
1. Is there any way to detect who and where exaclty locks my BOL?
2. If there is no such way, thus where would you start to research?
I've checked DO_CONFIG_DETERMINATION( ), DO_INIT_CONFIG( ) and DO_PREPARE_OUTPUT( ) and didn't any place where we obviously lock this BOL.
Thanks for your suggestion, I tried to implement your advice, but I faced out with the problem, it doesn't work, I'm not sure that what I do is a correct way to activate checkpoints.
Here are the steps I do:
1. Set breakpoint at beginning of DO_INIT_CONFIG( )
2. In debugger mode I go to Breakpoints/Watchpoints and there I enable stop action for GENIL_LOCK checkpoint group.
3. Continue code execution.
As result, nothing happens.
Probably, I should activate this group at the earlier step.
Could you specify where and how to activate this checkpoint group?
In fact you don't need to set any breakpoint in DO_INIT_CONFIG. All you have to do is:
1) Make sure you're one click away from the page you want to analyze.
2) Execute tcode SAAB on SAP GUI, and activate checkpoint group GENIL_LOCK (click the match button, and flag the corresponding checkbox on the screen that appears, then save).
3) Now display the page you want to analyze on WebUI: the debugger will stop each time a LOCK is requested.