Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Object Type and Object Value

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

New to CRM, how do I get the object type and object value for Quotes created in SAP CRM.

Kind Regards

Atul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kakshat
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Can you elaborate on your requirement?

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Kumar,

We are trying to display specific transactions in the form of a URL mentioned below

http://<hostname>:8000/sap/crm_logon/default.htm?crm-object-type=BT115Q_SLSQ&crm-object-value=500005...

After running the URL the system shows the transaction quote search correctly however it gives the below error

Entity could not be determined-

In the object value parameter we have also tried prefixing zeros before the quote no however the above error still persists

Kind Regards

Atul

former_member198837
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Can you please try with this URL:

http://<hostname>:8000/sap/crm_logon/default.htm?crm-object-type=BT115Q_SLSQ&crm-object-value=000500...

I think u missed key name.

Regards,

Karthik.

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

I did try however the URL is not opening

Thanks for the reply, the requirement is to know the object id parameter, if I enter the same after the key object name in the URL above which you specified  the URL will open correctly which is for search quotes

Kind Regards

Atul

kakshat
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Is your question how to get the OBJECT_ID for a quotation? What information about the quotation do you have?

OBJECT_ID and OBJECT_TYPE are fields in table CRMD_ORDERADM_H.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik ,

Can you please help me :

I have Contract in SAP CRM with Account ID,

I want to open the Service Contract based on Account ID then what is the URL and URL parameters i need to use.

Assume that 1 Account have only 1 Contract.

Or

This is the Object Type BT112_SC where i can find out the keyname or parameters for same.

Many Thanks,

Mithun