cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows 8 compatibility for Crystal Reports Designer & Developer

nancy_budd
Participant
0 Kudos

Is there one location that lists all the versions of Crystal Reports both Developer (SDK for VS2010, VS2012, etc.) and Designer (CR2008, CR2011, etc.) that

are/will be/will not be certified certified for Windows 8? If there is not one location, can someone please point me to all locations listing the latest supported operating systems for all versions of Crystal?  I am trying to determine if we need to upgrade in order to support our customers who have Windows 8 and am having trouble locating this information or the latest information (some document I have found were last updated in 2010).

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no central location per se. However each product does have it's own supported platforms documentation. Officially, at this time, only SAP Crystal Reports, developer version for Microsoft Visual Studio supports WIN 8.

SAP Crystal Reports, developer version for Microsoft Visual Studio

SAP Crystal Reports 2011

Crystal Reports 2008

More documentation can be found at this link:

http://help.sap.com/

Regarding future capabilities. This is typically not released ahead of time, not even I have an idea there. Though you'd suspect it will be in the products sooner rather than later...

- Ludek

Follow us on Twitter

Got Enhancement ideas? Try the SAP Idea Place

Share Your Knowledge in SCN Topic Spaces

nancy_budd
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you. 

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am able to run the report only through windows client in Windows 8 machine.When I run the report using the web client there are no results displayed.

Please help me to fix the issue

-Gomathi