cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM Sales 2.0 - Is there any way to configure Sync completion Message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Would like to know is there any configration in SCC to configure Sync completion message or is any progress indicator while syncing an CRM Sales 2.0 [RBS] App form iPhone or iPad. Bcz users are not able to know when the sync is competed and the wheel spins even though thye sync is done.

Reagrds, Lokesh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

When user changes the data, pending update is marked as blue icon. So user knows the data is not synced yet.

Please share with us what kind of business issue you have?  Does user need to know handreds of updates are coming from CRM backend?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Users are syncing their accounts and it is unclear to user when the sync is completed.

So is there any wayt to configure the Sync is completed as  pop message or while syncing progress bar to show the app is syncing.

Reagrds, Lokesh.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Sorry, my comment is not a solution.  I just trying to get real business scenario.

Account is a kind of master data. Accounts won't be changed very day.

I don't think every users will receive 1000 accounts every day.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

It's not only with Accounts just I have given one example, This happens When the user subscribe at first time and user try to open an App after a day this is noted.

So user would like to know/confirm all pending Items from SAP are synced to there device.

Reagrds, Lokesh.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

OK. You are talking about subscription time. Yes. Initial download takes some minutes.

User will get the subscribed notification in the app. Please check when user will get the subscribed notification. If it is after initial load, it can be a solution.

The best practice from go live customers is that IT operation team gives info about initial load time to users and also recommends user to subscribe via WiFi in the office. So user can have a cup of coffee. Having a coffee is not a bug issue for their business.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The point to consider is that you might have items pending in 2 different systems.

1. SMQ2 in Netweaver Mobile where you will see all queues with the ID of the device.

2. At SUP Server the user might have pending items.

Netweaver Mobile know pending items in the system but ignores pending items in SUP and occurs the same in the opposite way. You need to wait until both process finish in order to know if initial subscription is over.

If they are connecting the device with someone from IT support, best way I have experiment is to tell them manually.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I found the solution and for this we need to configure SCC ie : Packet Drop Size in SAP DOE-C from Default to Max size say 200 MB it depends on the user data. Then notification used to appear.

Regards, Lokesh.

Answers (0)