Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web-Service Error

krishna_k19
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I created Web-Services , after that i'm executing that Web-services its opening in Internet . 1st screen is coming as Logon after successfully logging on it is showing the following error. pls guide me..

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

<soap-env:Envelope><soap-env:Header/><soap-env:Body><soap-env:Fault><faultcode>soap-env:Server</faultcode><faultstring xml:lang="en">SRT: Wrong Content-Type and empty HTTP-Body received: ("HTTP Code 200  : OK")</faultstring><detail><ns:SystemFault><Host>undefined</Host><Component>COREMSG</Component><ChainedException><Exception_Name>CX_SOAP_CORE</Exception_Name><Exception_Text>SRT: Wrong Content-Type and empty HTTP-Body received: ("HTTP Code 200  : OK")</Exception_Text></ChainedException></ns:SystemFault></detail></soap-env:Fault></soap-env:Body></soap-env:Envelope>

SOAP Error is Coming  , i checked in SICF , WSADMIN2, T.Codes . i checked settings also but i didn't find any thing..

Thanks & Regards,

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

attila_mikulan
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna

Web services cannot be properly tested in browsers. A valid SOAP message is expected with 'POST' method. However the URL call from browsers send empty body with method 'GET'. (See KBA 1711486 if you have access to SAP Notes.)

The result you see is correct for browser tests, it confirms that the service is available and there are no connection problems.

To properly test Web services, you can use WS Navigator (requires SAP Java server):
http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/a0/704eba24184bf5b4a84c790e06aa3a/frameset.htm

There are also 3rd party tools, such as soapUI, which can be used to test webservices.

Best regards,

Attila