cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10 UAR - Different UAR Approvers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The client is asking me to setup a User’s Manager as an approver for UAR. UAR is currently connected to LDAP. User Master source and User's Manager information is comming from LDAP. There are users who doesn't have their Manager but they have Executives assigned to them in LDAP. According to the cient's requirement, if any UAR approvers are Executives, the UAR requests should be delegated to their Administrative assistants. Administrative assistants information should be automatically pulled from LDAP fields. Is it possible to automate selecting of administrative assistant as approver if approver is Executive? If it it possible, then please let me know how?

Any information is highly appreciated!

Thank you,

Bek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bek,

If my memory serves me correctly, this is possible only if you have a Admin check the review requests generated prior to being sent out for the reviews (i.e. abit of manual intervention).

If you have enabled param 2007 (Admin review required before sending tasks to reviewers) to "YES" in the SPRO maintain configuration settings, you/admin should be able to manually change the reviewer for the selected generated UAR request data under Compliance Certification Reviews > Request Review

(See below for the screen that appears).

There you should see the "Change Reviewer" button. I am sure, that where a valid Manager exists, you can keep those requests as is, but where you may have a blank Manager assignment for a user, or the Exec, you can search for these using the provided search options in the page and change the reviewer by selecting that Request.

I hope the above is helpful.

p.s. Also worth remembering that whilst you may be using LDAP to map the Reviewers to users, ensure that the actual intended reviewers have a valid GRC account (and valid email addresses assigned). all the best

Answers (0)