cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard Cost issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I ran Standard Cost for new Co. codes and due to there were many SKUs, job were cancelled due to table memory issue and it did not creat Cost estimate. The problem is it created entries in KEKO & KEPH tables but not in Material table (MBEW).

Is there any way I can delete OR override the KEKO & KEPH entries and update Material table?

This is really URGENT so, your help and time will be really appreciate.

Thanks,

Niki

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member309133
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

You can delete the costing run through CK44.

Even it this is not deleted there is no effect in system. The next time when you execute the standard cost run the values will be updated in the tables KEKO, KEPH as well as MBEW when it is marked/released.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sangram,

Thanks for quick reply... I really appreciate that....

I can't see costing run information on job log. Do you know any table where I can see that? If I delete them it'll mark as deletion and when I'll run again, it'll create new entry in KEKO & KEPH right?

As far as other option, If I'll run again, it'll update the MBEW right and I can run with CK74 option rather than CK75 right?

Again, your quick reply will be really appreciate.

Thanks,

Niki

former_member309133
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

With CK74, you create the additive cost and not costing run. Costing run will be through CK11N/ CK40N.

Check in CK11N whether the additive cost is taken by system correctly. If not then run the CK74 again and check.

No need to delete the entries in table. Deleting from table is not advisable. These will not make any difference.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can delete standard cost through CKR1 and later run the same again.

Regards

Srinivas Salpala

Answers (0)