Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove object from released TASK of a TR

Private_Member_49934
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

I have a TR ( Created through ChaRM) . There are a couple of objects in the task which we need to remove and MUST not be moved to the quality environment. The task is released. Is there any proper way to do that?

P.S. I know E070 is there .. but pelase let me know if there is any STANDARD way and not the backend way.

3 REPLIES 3

kakshat
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Can't you move the task to a different transport and just not allow that to be transported?

0 Kudos

In Charm

When you Suppose you create a task

TRxxxxxx

|_______TSKYYYYY(released)

TRAAAA

|______<included object from TRxxxxxx & deleted the not required objects>

But now I can't delete the TRxxxxxx  cannot be deleted because it contains locked objects.

We don't have to option of releasing the Transport because that is controlled by Charm Admin they process changes in batch. so the first TR will also be moved!

any other suggestion?

0 Kudos

And, probably you already tried doing something with the object directory entry of the concerned object(s)? If that didn't work either, I guess you will have to let the transport go and then create another one where you delete the objects from the system (of course, after making local copies) and then transport it.