cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Business One Integration Service authentication failed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Expert,

I get the following error when Log in to SAP Business One:

SAP Business One Integration Service authentication failed. Log off from the application; then log on and try again ...etc.

This is about the 5 times i reinstall B1if, JRE and DI API the company database exist in SLD and the connection completed with success for JDBC and B1DI.

My installation is:

SAP Business One 8.82 PL10

Microsoft SQL Server R2

Windows Small Business Server 2011 Essentials.

for sure after i get this message the dashboard not working but asking for user name and password, also if i open the portal it's opening but if i tried to login i get password or user name incorrect also in the iPhone application, i'm trying to login but always failed.

I checked a lot of threads on the portal but nothing help!

any help are appreciated.

Best Regards,

Noor

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Dear Noor,

I have the same problem here, but in 8.82 PL11. When I test the connection in SLD, all DBs conect successfully, But I have the same system message as you posted.

Do you solve the problem?

Best Regards,

Kadu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

My issue didn't resolved yet, but I suggest to you to configure and run the event sender maybe this will help.

0 Kudos

Thanks for the suggestion Noor,

I reconfigured the Eventsender and restarted the services but still with the same error at sap logon: "SAP Business One Integration Service authentication failed. Log off from the application; then log on and try again ..."

Anyone have other sugggetions?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I too am experiencing this issue on 8.82 PL11. Has anyone found anything out? B1iadmin user is active and the Eventsender is correctly configured. The B1 Integration package has also been reinstalled to no avail.

I have found the following SAP Note: 1619422

Thanks

Sarah

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can reactivate the users  with the process of this document:

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-35093

Check it

For safety, you can also create new users B1if to allocate to people who use the dashboards

Regards

Rogelio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rogelio,

Thanks for you answer, but the B1iadmin user is already active:

And i still get this error:

And in the dashboard widget i get this:

Any other suggestions?