cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Mountain picture in WebUi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I'm trying to change the standard picture in the top left of my CRM WebUI.  I had navigated to SE80 - BSP Application - THTMLB_STYLES - MIMEs - sap_skins - default - styling - lshape - mountains.gif.

I then right clicked and chose "Upload and replace" and picked a new image on my desktop and it changed the image.  However, I have tried to change the same image in the same way and my updates are not reflected on the screen.  I have closed internet explorer and relaunched and I am unable to see the updates.

Any thoughts on how to see the update?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nicolas_busson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jeff,

Did you clear your browser cache? It would also be interesting to know which CRM version you're working on as new customizing options were introduced in SPRO to change the logo recently (see http://scn.sap.com/thread/3202385).

Kind regards,

Nicolas Busson.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Nicolas for the suggestion. 

We're on CRM 7.0 EHP1 and I had also tried editing the picture there.  What is interesting is that when I view the image in the SAP GUI, it appears correct, however not on the screen.

I deleted my cache but it did not solve the problem.  Any other suggestions?

nicolas_busson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well if it's not your browser's cache, maybe that's the server's one: you can try to start tcode SMICM, and search for "server cache > invalidate globally" in one of the top menu entries.

Anyway, as you're on CRM7.01 I'd recommend changing the logo following these steps:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1950094

Cheers,

Nicolas Busson.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I followed the steps and it still hasn't updated on my screen.  I used a colleague's computer and it did update on his screen so it must be some kind of user buffer on my end?

nicolas_busson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Obviously you didn't clear your browser's cache correctly (which happens to me too with Firefox). Did you try with another browser like Chrome for example?