cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner function Sales Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

In SAP CRM sales document, we determine our partner functions automatically. Now when i want to create a sales order, the system displays a pop up to select a partner.

The pop-up window show a bill to party and the sold to party. My customer doesn't need to select between them. They need that the system determine the bill to party automatically without confirm with the pop-up (Partner selection document header sap crm).

Do you know if into the customizing of partner procedure determination exist  an option to skip this pop up in the sales order?

I attach you an image with the problem, please check it for more reference.

Thanks for your suggestions.

MC.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Webster_Cui
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear MC,

It seems you have set Selection Limit  in your partner determination procedure (PDP).

Example 1

You enter 3 in this field.
When the system finds three or more partners who could fulfill this
partner function, it displays a selection list.
You choose from the list which partners to enter in the transaction.

Example 2

You do not mark this field, but enter 5 as the Maximum for this partner
function.
When the system finds six or more appropriate partners it displays a
selection list.

So adjust the customizing to suit your scenario.

Hope this could help you. have a good day.

Regards,

Web

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your response, but the problem persists.

The details about customizing below:

minimum number of partners is 1,

maximum 1,

and the select limit is 0.

Missing Something?

Best Regards!

Webster_Cui
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello MC,

My last reply just solves the issue that once it is only one partner users still have to select it.

If more than one partners are found, in standard view, users have to decide which one is chosen in current order.

System cannot automatically determine anyone of them in simple way, which may affect customer's business and risk exists. In addition, all results are reasonable and possible as per PDP customizings.

So if you really want system to determine the 1st avaiable partner please have your enhancement.

If you want any infomation about it I may provide you some hints.

Regards,

Web

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MC,

As per your scenario, there can be two ways to solve your problem:

1. Go to tx. BP. Enter your account number. Select Sold-to-party as BP Role. Click on Relationships button. Check how many accounts he has under 'Has the Bill-to-Party'. You are getting the pop-up because there are accounts maintained as 'Has Bill-to-Party' for this account. You can delete the assignment of account maintained here as 'Has Bill-to-Party' so that you dont get the option to choose multiple accounts as bill-to-party.

2. Suppose you dont want to delete the assignments maintained under 'Has Bill to Party'. That means you are fine having multiple Bill-to-Party in sales document. In that case, in PDP, maintain Maximum as any number more than 1, prefarrably more than the number of BP's(business partners) maintained under 'Has Bill-to-Party'. Suppose the account has 2 BP's maintained under 'Has bill-to-party', then set maintain Maximum as 3 and Select limit as 3 in PDP.

All the BP's will be populated under 'Parties Involved' Assignment block in the sales document. You wont get any pop-up for any sold-to-party who has less than 3 number of accounts assigned under 'Has Bill-to-Party'.

Cheers,

MG

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maricarmen,

Goto Partner Function config, SPRO-->CRM-->Basic Function--> Partner Processing--> Define Partner Functions. There is a Block Column check box against each Partner. For Bill to party activate the block check box. This will not give you a pop up.

This should resolve your issue.

Thanks,
Chandrakant

0 Kudos

Hello Maricarmen Consuelo,

I have the similar requirement to restrict the partner det popups when creating sales order but when a single deviating partner in relationships. can you please explain your sollution in detail. i already gone through those notes but did not understand how to work on it. your answer will be helpful

Thanks,

harsha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all!

Thanks for your support.

We talked with SAP, and they sent us the info to solve the issue.

The problem is called "self-reflection" Please check the next messages:

OSS note 417022

OSS note 1611708

I appreciate your help. Kind Regards!

kakshat
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Maricarmen,

I thought we get the pop-up with options when the partner determination logic is such that multiple partners meet the criteria and therefore stand eligible for a particular partner function. So, tweaking the logic (making it more restrictive) might work.