cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process to automatically upload Denial List file from service provider in GTS server.

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

At present we manually perform the uploading of denial list file provided by service provider manually.

We first download it ,then upload it through menupath SAP Compliance Management-->SPL Screening--> Master Data-->Load Sanct. Party Lists from XML File

I heard there is a setting for automatic upload of the files.

There is a path SAP Compliance Management-->SPL Screening--> Master Data-->SPL Screening--->Control XI Inbound Processing

where we need to Manintain

Service --BP Number--Data Obj -- LR

Can the experts please throw some light on what should be the process flow ,and what further configuration or Program needs to be created .

This will help me in moving forward with this..

Thanks & Regards

Amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

One question again about the automation of the SPL process. The screening reports stated above I also found in other posts. But, one question, with only using C1 screening reports, are the soft blocked partners considered? I thought that only A1 / A2 scenario can screen partners / documents with a soft block (due to data transfer from feeder system). Following this, I would think that A1 scenario has to be executed in advance?

Thanks for clarification!

former_member194424
Active Participant
0 Kudos

What exactly is the soft block? Is that to do with asynchronous screening?

Thanks,
Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, changed partners e.g. coming from feeder system automatically have a "soft" block in our system (SAP is really using these term, displaying the blocked partners the ones with soft block are yellow, the ones with hard block are red). They are entered in table /SAPSLL/LEGLRGI and only A scenario (or B batch job) is considering these partners to my knowledge.

former_member194424
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Correct, A1 needs to be executed first. C1 only looks at BPs that are currently released in the system (see KBA 1454104).

Thanks,
Satish

former_member357054
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

You can automate upload of xml files received from data providers related to SPL by using the SAP PI functionality.The process is as follows

Data provider places delta SPL xml files in FTP server and they will provide login credentials specific to your client.you need to write a batch job to read the file from FTP location and place it in your clients firewall.once it's in your client firewall you need to run another batch job to upload into GTS system.

SAP has provided the following standard PI proxy  /SAPSLL/II_SPL_UPDATE_IN as an RFC enabled function module /SAPSLL/CON_SPL_XML_INBOUND for this requirement.

Additionally you need to maintain the above configuration which you have mentioned.

Regards,

Hari Challa.

former_member194424
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

I'm a bit new to this topic.

Here is the list of programs we run as background job everyday in the numbered sequence.

1  /SAPSLL/SPL_UPLOAD_IXML

2  /SAPSLL/SPL_CUS_APP_BUFF_RESET

3  /SAPSLL/SPL_CREATE_SEARCHTERMS

4  /SAPSLL/SPL_INDEX_CREATE

5  /SAPSLL/SPL_CREATE_SEARCHTADRC

6  /SAPSLL/SPL_CHECK_SCEN_C1M_LO

7  /SAPSLL/SPL_CHECK_SCEN_C2M_LO

Thanks,
Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

one question to step 1 with the XML upload. Does the XML file in your case always have the same name? Because from our data provider I always get a file with a different name and so I cannot create a variant for background processing using the standard upload report.

BR, Tobias

mouaz_benredjeb
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Tobias,

Well, the answer to your question depends on your Data Provider and how they decided to "provide" the XML file to be loaded into GTS.

From my experience, most Data Provider use some versioning in the file name which means each new delivery of a file will have a different name. This makes sense in order to distinguish 2 versions of the same file content.

Regards.

Mouaz BEN REDJEB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mouaz BEN REDJEB wrote:

From my experience, most Data Provider use some versioning in the file name which means each new delivery of a file will have a different name. This makes sense in order to distinguish 2 versions of the same file content.

That´s exactly how it is with our Data Provider. XML files are stored locally with always new names (due to versioning). I was just interested how other people handle this, with automation of upload based on different files names etc.

Tobias

mouaz_benredjeb
Contributor
0 Kudos

Well, I have developed an in-house tool that takes any available file on the data provider (whatever version) and load it into GTS. This tool can control as well if a file version has already been loaded into GTS in order to avoid to load it twice.

Let me know if you are interested in more details (through private mail or LinkedIn please).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos