cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintenance Plan Priority not changing the dates in the Genertaed Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I have an issue in the maintenance Plan.

I am defining the Priority in the maintenance plan and for this priority I have defined the no of days to be completed.

but the Maintenance order is getting generated with the Execution date as start and end date.

is there any configuration that I am missing,

Please help.

Regards,

Yawar Khan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh, Thanks for the help, as you suggested that I should take the Shift factor for late completion for the Min Frequency, then for the other larger frequencies it will increase a lot more no of days.

To Maheshwaran: if the notification is created then again the Order needs to be made manually, that will be an additional job for the user for which they are not ready, if any other Functionality available please suggest.

To Pete AK: I will check the same Exit and will come back.

ToThyagarajan: my requirement is that user user wants to execute the Preventive Maintennace Plans and in that they wish to have the Maintenance Order's Generated, as per the schedule, but they would like to keep the End date as the Start date+10 days, because The maintenance is executed only on the weekends i.e saturday and sunday, so whenever the order is getting generated then they will execute the function in the Next weekend(Saturday and Sunday) and also they dont want the open Maintenance orders to be in the delayed mode, they will check the Addherence report for the Preventive Maintenance.

Regards,

Yawar Khan

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

you can enter the work hours in task list operation and make the scheduling parameter for order type and plant combination as

• The basic dates are adjusted and the dependent requirements are scheduled for the start dates of the relevant operations.

hence system will calculate the total hours for all the operation in the order and shift the basic finish date accordingly. but it wont have exact 10 days offset

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thyagarajan,

The work Hours will not cross more then 2-3 Hours for the Complete Task List, the requirement as I told you is to bring the default End date to be Start date + 10 days because the Maintenance is to be performed on saturday and sunday only.

Regards,

Yawar Khan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yawar khan,

With your initial discussions, I can understand the call horizon is available as %. and you would like to maintain the same with days.

Implement the note - 1665158,

You get the additional options calender days, and working days other than %.

your planning can be done in days.

Regards

kamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kamal,

as far as the Call Horizon is concerned, it will genertaed the order some time before the execution date,

but as per the requirement from the business, they want the Orders to be genertaed on the Execution Date( Call Horizon 100%), and they wish to execute the Maintenace Order in the next weekend(Saturday and sunday), as you are saying the Order will be generated in advance from the execution date.

hope I am clear.

Regards,

Yawar Khan

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yawar Khan,

OK, so you want the order to be "scheduled" for the following weekend after the planned date from the maintenance plan call...

Then this is an order scheduling issue.

There are a few option open to you.

• You could change the call date on the plan via user-exit\BADI\etc
  • You could change the order dates on order creation via user-exit\BADI\etc
  • You could mess around with factory calendars (either in the plan, order, or work centre)

PeteA

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think the maintenance call object resulted should adhere to priority type. For the same maintenance plan category can you assign resultant call object as dual plan which results in  Maintenance order and notification. Under define notification and order integration node settings assign the notification type to maintenance order type. Now if the same order type and notification type have the same priority defined the basic start date and end date of maintenance order should be as per priority settings.

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The Priority dates don't work on orders (notifications only). You need to implement user-exit IWO10012 "Priority handling on central header) for this purpose. Although I do remember reading something recently about this being changed by SAP - maybe via a Switch??

Another option may to but buffers/floats on your packages.

PeteA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

I have Idea about the Shift Factor late Completion, but this is in the form of %, and I have multiple frequencies in the Maintenance plan like 30D, 60D, 90D, 180D and 365D.

My requirement is to allow the user the flexibility of 10 days max.

but if I am taking the shift factor late completion then it will be different for different orders.

I want the same 10 days allowed for all the Orders, that is the solution I am looking for.

Hello Mr Thyagarajan,

In notification I can not call for the Task List and henceforth I have to go for Order Creation,

can you please suggest any possibility for the above written scenario.

Regards,

Yawar Khan

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

can you specify the exact requirement. since in order basic date can shift according to the scheduling paremeters specified in IMG settings. But it wont shift according to the priority

Regards

Thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure if system follow same concept as in call horizon for shift factors. Call horizon determine lowerst frequency and percentage combination to generate order. You may need to define shift factor late compliance as per lowest frequency in strategy which suffices 10 days for completion. Please try and revert,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Even in Notification, you can call the Task list through Maintenance Plan. While copying that notification to Order, this Task list will be copied to Order.

If the Task List in Notification is an issue for opting to Order instead of notification, you try this option.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/12/5d976578420046876f3b26addbff7f/content.htm

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

I think the date shifting according to priority will happen if the call object is Notification

Regards

Thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Order generated from maintenance plan will have date as per scheduling parameter. you may need to use shift factor late compliance option.