cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cause Code and damage code mandatory in Technical Completion Dialog Box?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Our client requirement is to make the Cause code and Damage code's mandatory in Technical Completion Dialog Box?

I check for all the user exist's which is related to this task but i cannot get the exact exist to resolve this.

Could you please tell me how can it is achieved.

Regards,

Varma.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhanu,

please unable  and  mark it as mandatory the fields which you want to see in breakdown notification by doing config in SPRO.

now when user creates a breakdown notification he/she will get an error if these field are not maintained before saving the notification.

now as soon as he/she try to TECO the subsequent order the data maintained in corresponding notification will get flown automatically so no need to do any development for same. just do the STD configuration

sebastian_lenartowicz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Greetings Kiran,

The problem with that is that when you are creating or changing the Notification, you may initially not know the proper Damage Code, much less the Cause Code. Then, SAP will not let you save the Notification. And even if you create a code such as "TBD" - To Be Determined, there is no check if you changed it later on to an actual code, when Technically Completing. Therefore, it may be beneficial to make this enhancement.

sebastian_lenartowicz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Greetings Varma,

Please see the following user exits:

IWO10004 - PM Order: Customer Exit for Technical Completion Event

IWO10009 - PM Order: Customer Check for 'Save' Event

IWOC0002 - PM/SM notification: Check whether status change is allowed

include ZXWO1U03 of user exit EXIT_SAPLCOIH_004

include ZXWOCU10 of user exit EXIT_SAPLIQS0_00

include ZXWOCU07 of user exit EXIT_SAPLCOIH_009

This will enable you to check whether the fields you require are populated at TECO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not Active Contributor

Former Member
0 Kudos

I remember my old post in which I was doing malfunctun end date and time mandatory at the same time I was checking codes as well.

Last thread may be helpful----> http://scn.sap.com/thread/1182455

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cause code & Damage code will be updated in corresponding notification.

So use the User Exit at the Save event of Notification by checking the Notification Status. It may be helpful.

Also Technical Completion of Notification won't be done by the user who is completing the order. So you can try for the User exit at notification.

Else try IWOC0002 PM/SM notification: Check whether status change is allowed.