0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I want to install new Ecc6 EHP6 system

when i check for the

Installation master DVD,

SAP Kernal

SAP exports dvd

SAP Java components

Softwares i cant find them all of them in service.sap.com/swdc.Please provide me the exact place where i can get the s/w to install new system. As i know it is enough to have above software to install ehp6. Do we require any other software apart from this. Help me regarding this.please provide me a document if you have any.

Thank you,

Chowdary.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi,

Whats your Operating system and DB you are going to use ?

Thanks and Regards,

Vimal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry for late reply.

OS in AIX

DB is ORACLE.

Thank you,

Chowdary.

premsukh_bishnoi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please download below DVD:

DVD nrs:

51045215, 51041989, 51041983, 51041990, 51040503

Regards, Premsukh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Thank you for your reply.

I want to add these one to Download basket. If i seach them i need to download these individually. Kindly provide the path of

50141983 DVD so that i can add to download basket. Pls help me.

Thank you,

Chowdary,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

where can i get the installation master DVD for EHP6. Can you provide the installation master dvd no.

Thank you,

Chowdary.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try this way.;

login to http://service.sap.com/swdc -> SAP software download center -> Installation & upgrades ->  Search for Installation and Upgrades -> In the search box, enter this one NW 7.0 EHP3 JAVA BASED SW COMP.S

You will get the result like below.

Search Results
000001View content info Add to download basket 51041983_1   NW 7.0 EHP3 Java based SW Comp.s 1 of 4
CD
000002View content info Add to download basket 51041983_2   NW 7.0 EHP3 Java based SW Comp.s 2 of 4
CD
000003View content info Add to download basket 51041983_3   NW 7.0 EHP3 Java based SW Comp.s 3 of 4
CD
000004View content info Add to download basket 51041983_4   NW 7.0 EHP3 Java based SW Comp.s 4 of 4

Click on the button  Add to download basket     on all these four ones

You need to download these four ones ( first will be with exe extension and rest three will be of RAR extension). Double click the first one ( 51041983_1   ). It will automatically extract the rest of the three packages.

Please check and provide your feedback.

Thanks and Regards,

Vimal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please try this way.;

login to http://service.sap.com/swdc -> SAP software download center -> Installation & upgrades ->  Search for Installation and Upgrades -> In the search box, enter this one  BS7i2011 Installation Master AIX 64bit

View content info Add to download basket 51042263_1   BS7i2011 Installation Master AIX 64bit

Do as I said before.

Click on the button  Add to download basket     on all these four ones . It will be added to your download basket.

Thanks and Regards,

Vimal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i look at the media list pdf from SMP for ehp6 they provided some extra dvd no's like 51042259

50107551, 50105790, 51040923. Some of them are not avilable in SMP. How can i get these, Is it possible for to install ehp6 with mentionded dvd by you.

Help me.

Thank you,

Chowdary.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chowdary,

All these are not available in the SMP as well as you dont need these things too.

See the attachments for your reference.

Please check and provide your feedback.

Thanks and Regards,

Vimal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I already checked in SMP. its not avilable. what would be the replacement for these dvds if i need to install these components.

Thank you,

Chowdary.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

51042259 => Installation Master  of NW 7.3 JAVA Stack. It is available in Netweaver 7.3 .You can go to Service.sap.com/swdc -> SAP software download center -> Installation & upgrades -> A to Z index -> N -> Netweaver 7.3 , there you can get the installation master for JAVA/

50107551 => SAP EHP3 FOR SAP NETWEAVER 7.0  Support Package Stack 01 HTML-Help for Windows Standard HTML (Plain HTML)  . If you want to download, you can go to Service.sap.com/swdc -> SAP software download center -> Installation & upgrades -> A to Z index -> G -> SAP GUI for HTML

50105790 => SAP NETWEAVER 7.0 Presentation   SAP GUI for Windows 7.20= > If you want to download, you can go to Service.sap.com/swdc -> SAP software download center -> Installation & upgrades -> A to Z index -> G -> SAP GUI for windows

51040923 => SAP NW 7.31 BI CONT ADDON 7.46 -> If you want to download, you can go to Service.sap.com/swdc -> SAP software download center -> Installation & upgrades -> A to Z index -> B -> BI_CONT -> BI_CONT

So if you wish, you can try to download in an alternative way..

Thanks and Regards,

Vimal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your quick response. I am on Solman ehp1. what is the minimum requirement of solman to install ehp6

Thank you,

Chowdary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like SAP has removed

BS7i2011 Installation Master z/OS 32bit

from below section

Installations and Upgrades - E" SAP ERP" SAP ERP ENHANCE PACKAGE" EHP6 FOR SAP ERP 6.0

Can somebody confirm  ?

Regards

Omkar

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

EHP6 is not supported on 32 bit installation for Z/OS. Please check PAM.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am installing SAP IDES ECC6 EHP6 with MAXDB (having I5 processor and 8 GB ram on my lappi), but on the ABAP IMPORT on 140 jobs it got stuck and taking so much time. total 143 jobs are there and got completed in 7 hours but rest three are not getting started they are in waiting state not getting started. What could be the reason...?? please let me know..

Thank Youuuu.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

hi

is there any chance to download sap software ides system in sap scn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok.

As I know there is no software available in SCN to download.

premsukh_bishnoi
Contributor
0 Kudos

https://websmp210.sap-ag.de/swdc

Installations and UpgradesECC6 EHP6 New installation.

Browse our Download Catalog

SAP Application Components

SAP Application Components"

SAP ERP"

SAP ERP ENHANCE PACKAGE"

EHP6 FOR SAP ERP 6.0

s

Installation

Here you will see the Database type, please select your database type and download required DVD.

I hope this will help you.

Best Regards, Premsukh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Premsukh Bishnoi,

Thank you for your reply.

I checked in this path but here i am able to access only Java component.  But i want all the softwares required to install new system. Pls advice on this.

Than you,

Chowdary.

premsukh_bishnoi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please select based on SAP NetWeaver 7.03 after above said path. You will able to see all DVD.

Please let me know OS/DB so i can provide you DVD number.

Regards, Premsukh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please share the OS and DB you are going to use.

I will give you the DVD's number you can download it.

Or you can go to https://websmp107.sap-ag.de/erp-inst  -> SAP ERP 6.0  ->  SAP enhancement packages for SAP ERP 6.0  ->  SAP enhancement package 5 for SAP ERP 6.0 ->  Media List for SAP enhancement package 5 for SAP ERP 6.0

You can see the list of DVD number to  be used.

For example , if you using Linux OS, try to search with  "BS7i2011 Installation Master Linux on x86_64 64bit " you will get the installation master.

Search Results
000011View content info Add to download basket 51042263_4   BS7i2011 Installation Master Linux on IA32 32bit
CD
000012View content info Add to download basket 51042263_5   BS7i2011 Installation Master Linux on IA64 64bit
CD
000013View content info Add to download basket 51042263_6   BS7i2011 Installation Master Linux on Power 64bit
CD
000014View content info Add to download basket 51042263_7   BS7i2011 Installation Master Linux on zSeries 64bit
CD
000015View content info Add to download basket 51042263_8   BS7i2011 Installation Master Linux on x86_64 64bit
CD
000016View content info Add to download basket 51042263_9   BS7i2011 Installation Master OS/400

If you dont know , please share the OS and DB , I will give you the list of DVDS /software  to be downloaded.

Thanks and Regards,

Vimal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to install on AIX with ORACLE DB.

Please provide the files link i need to down load for ehp6 installation.

Thank you,

Chowdary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vimal,

I like to install ECC6.0 Eph 6.0 on linux with oracle. Please let me know what list of softwares/dvd's needed and document to refer for guidence/installation.

Thank you,

Bharath.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am installing SAP IDES ECC6 EHP6 with MAXDB (having I5 processor and 8 GB ram on my lappi), but on the ABAP IMPORT on 140 jobs it got stuck and taking so much time. total 143 jobs are there and got completed in 7 hours but rest three are not getting started they are in waiting state not getting started. What could be the reason...?? please let me know..

Thank Youuuu.

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You also need database DVD's and language dvd's.

Thanks

Sunny