Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PP - AFRU confirmation table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Need your help on below:

I need to read table AFRU, but unfortunately i just have value AUFNR - Order Oumber as a filter. Since table AFRU's key field is <b>RUECK - Confirmation</b>. So i <b>can not</b> use Order number as a filter because it will kill the performance.

So, pls comment is there any FMs that i can use by supply Order Number and system will return me those Confirmation info(like AFRU). Or comment table linkage to get the Confirmation number.

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

From which table are you getting/taking the Order Number AUFNR field?

If you are using the table AFKO, you can take the field RUECK from AFKO along with AUFNR and can use it to get data from AFRU.

Even if you are not using AFKO for getting AUFNR, select a single RUECK field from AFKO and use it for getting data from AFRU? or you can join AFKO and AFRU tables also.

Regards,

Anji

12 REPLIES 12

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

From which table are you getting/taking the Order Number AUFNR field?

If you are using the table AFKO, you can take the field RUECK from AFKO along with AUFNR and can use it to get data from AFRU.

Even if you are not using AFKO for getting AUFNR, select a single RUECK field from AFKO and use it for getting data from AFRU? or you can join AFKO and AFRU tables also.

Regards,

Anji

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) get aufpl from caufv or AFKO

2) get rueck from afvc

with key aufpl

vornr - operation number (or field APLZL)

0 Kudos

Hi Andrey Ryazanov,

Thanks for your reply. I did tried using your way to get the confirmation number from table AFVC.

But in my system, there are some valid confirmation number that <b>doesn't</b> exist in table AFVC at all. And eventually nothing can be get from table AFRU.

Pls help on what are the alternative to cover the scenario. thanks in advance.

0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Other than the extraction from table, basically im looking for the possible FM that can extract the table AFRU's information by just key in the Process Order number as an import parameter.... or any other possibility..

Pls comment.

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can use BAPI_PRODORDCONF_GETDETAIL but you have to pass routing data .

regards

shiba dutta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to trace(ST05) transaction CO14 with parameter order number.

0 Kudos

Dear all,

I think that's better for me to explain my scenario here in order to us to get to the problem.

Im in 4.6C, basically for each of the Process Order extracted i need to get its <b>Actual Finish date</b> to perform data filtering against the input from selection screen. To view the <b>Actual Finish date</b>, im using TCode COR3-> Tab Dates/qtys -> <b>Actual Finish date</b> display as the last column under Dates.

I did check on table CAUFV and AFKO whereby there is field GLTRI that i can use. The main problem is, for some of the Process Order, field GLTRI doesn't populate with any value but if i view under COR3, the Actual Finish date is there.

What is the consistent way for me to extract the <b>Actual Finish date</b> ?

Im banging my head now. Guys, pls comment.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos

Hi

I had same problem...solution is

The GLTRI field from the AFKO table is no longer used in the standard R/3 System, therefore, it is not always updated.

As an alternative, you can use the LTRMI field from the AFPO table.This field is also used for displaying the confirmed finish date end of the order in the transactions for displaying and changing production or process orders, which also ensures that the same date is used.

0 Kudos

Hi

Use the View

<b>VIAUFKS</b>

for getting the Actual Finsih date and other dates

if needed use

VIAUF_AFVC view also.

<REMOVED BY MODERATOR>

Regards

Anji

Edited by: Alvaro Tejada Galindo on Feb 29, 2008 2:38 PM

srijram1
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

The RUECK and RMZHL fields are not getting populated in the AFKO table. There are work arounds to handle this. But I would like to know why these are not being populated. What is the customizing setting that we might need to perhaps change to make this happen? Please advise.

Kind regards,

Srikanth Jayaraman

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

try FM "CO_OCM_FA_AFRU_DATA_GET"...

It worked for me and its fast also...

I hope it is solved..

0 Kudos

Thank you Sumeet. It works pretty well. In my situation however I need to fetch this data for a complete set of POs and if I use it iteratively will its performance match that of a mass extraction done using a database select?