Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update table LAGP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement to update field LAGP-IDATU. For that I am looking for a standard SAP function module or BAPI.

My customer does not allow to write code for direct update on table LAGP. Please suggest any method to do it. Its urgent.

Best regards,

Chinmay

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

LAGP is for Storage Bin Table.

The Transaction for Storage Bins is LS03n which is not a complicated one.

you can go for BDC of the same.

IF records are not much , simply CALL Transaction using BDC will do.

or if lot of records there you can also create a BDC session.

Let me know if you need more help or if this helped.

Thanks

Gaurav Guglani

0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

I can not use BDC (as our customer don't approve to use BDC too). Also, I am using transaction LI20 to update my IDATU (button "write off" in the second screen of t-code LI20). I debugged the transaction Li20 and found that there is a function module L_DIFFERENZEN_AUSBUCHEN which is called in update task and it does updates LAGP-IDATU field inside it.

CALL FUNCTION 'L_DIFFERENZEN_AUSBUCHEN' IN UPDATE TASK

EXPORTING XLINK = LINK
                XT331
= T331

TABLES       INP   = INP
                INV  
= INV.

I can't use the above function module as it works in UPDATE TASK. Suggest me an alternative or any other FM which I can use.

Best regards,

Chinmay Ghosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chinmay,

You can copy the standard function module LESI_BIN_COORD_UPDATE and add the fields you want to update to the custom function module. The function module enqueue and dequeues during the change.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Tooshar Bendale

0 Kudos

Hi Tooshar,

This function module is no help to me as it is NOT updating the field IDATU. Can you please suggest me any other FM to update LAGP-IDATU.

Best regards,

Chinmay Ghosh

0 Kudos

Hi Chinmay,

You can copy the function module to a custom function module and add the field.

Thanks,

Tooshar Bendale

0 Kudos

Hi Tooshar,

Even if I am going for a Z function module I have to write an update statement on table LAGP in my source code. This will not be approved by my customer. That's why I am looking for some standard method to update the IDATU field.

Best regards,

Chinmay Ghosh

kakshat
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Chinmay,

Did you look at function module L_LAGP_HINZUFUEGEN?