cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete the PO in SRM(ECS scenario)

0 Kudos

Hi All,

How to delete PO in Extended classic scenario..actually the PO status 'error in process' state since the vendor is removed in backened ECC system.

So, need to delete the PO completely from SRM system?

Thanks,

Krishna.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Krishna,

You can delete PO using FM BBP_PD_PO_DB_DELETE note that after calling this FM you need to do a COMMIT to delete. You can ask ABAP developer for the same.

Also, you did not try going into Change Mode of the PO and delete the same? Or you are having authorization issue?

Thank you

Ritesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi all, recently we faced same scenario which we would like to delete SRM PO. Search this topic and found your posting. I'd love to share the way I solve this.

This is my finding:

1. If the SRM PO's status is 'Held' or 'Saved', then you need only to use this function 'BBP_PD_PO_STATUS_CHANGE' and pass these parameters:

i_guid = PO's guid,

i_activity = 'DELE'

i_save_db = 'X'

Wrote a simple program, use this function and 'COMMIT WORK'.

2. If the SRM PO's status is not other than above, such as 'Waiting for Approval', 'Ordered', etc, you need to deactivate all these status until the PO Status back to 'Saved'/'Held'.

To deactivate these status use this function in your program:

'BBP_PROCDOC_STATUS_CHANGE_DIRE' and pass these parameters:

iv_heasder_guid = PO's guid

iv_object_type = 'BUS2121'

iv_save_db = 'X'

follow up by COMMIT WORK.

Then use above function, 'BBP_PD_PO_STATUS_CHANGE' to delete the PO.

Then finally deleting its UWL by using this function 'SAP_WAPI_WORKITEM_DELETE'.

Happy Sharing. Thank You,

Zabidi Yusoff.

0 Kudos

For No. 2:

'BBP_PROCDOC_STATUS_CHANGE_DIRE' and pass these parameters:

iv_heasder_guid = PO's guid

iv_object_type = 'BUS2121'

iv_save_db = 'X'

Table it_status with it_status-inact = 'X' and it_status-stat = Whatever Status you want to deactivate such as 'I1043' for 'Ordered'.

And follow up by COMMIT WORK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can only delete the the items of the purchase order not at header level.

Also, why don't you assign correct vendor at PO level and re-process the PO?

What is the requirement, once you delete the PO do you want that PO to be available in sourcing cockpit for further process?

If you don't need that PO and preceding shopping cart any more you can also archive the PO through archiving program BBP_PD_ARCH_WRITE.

Regards,
Govardhan

0 Kudos

The vendor is completely removed in ECC..So, PO is not required anymore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you don't want that PO to be in your SRM PO's list then just archive it via above mentioned program or you can just delete the PO at item level via PO change mode.

Another alternative is, you can also insert a deleted status in debug mode at header level in CRMD_JEST table via BBP_PD, but ideally if it is production environment I won't suggest doing changes in table level.

Regards,

Govardhan