cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ship-to party XXXXXX not defined for sales area XXXX XX XX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

While displaying delivery user is facing error as, Ship to party xxxxxx not defined for sales area xxxx xx xx

Message No. VP210

We have created STO & from that delivery is created.

As per above error, now we have extended ship to party for the given sales org. dist channel & division. But still we are getting same error.

I have checked the configuration maintained for common division & for common distribution channels in below customizing path :

SPRO >> SD >> Master Data >> Common division

SPRO >> SD >> Master Data >> Common distribution channels

Can anyone please help me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you are saying you get this error while displaying a delivery.

this means it is an older delivery, right?

if that is true then I assume someone has changed customiziing which is now inconsistent to existing older data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked that Sales Area is assigned to the Supplying plant in the STO.

Also ship to party is also extended for that sales area.

Also please note its not a old delivery its newly created delivery. created on 30.01.2013

We are not able to display it & now user is asking to delete the delivery.

regards,

Pradnya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradnya,

Please check if there were any changes to the Partner det. procedures in the Account Group of the Master data you extended.

Ideally, the Account Group would have been automatically taken when you extend a customer to another Sales Area.

Just check, if there were any changes to the Partner det. procedure. assigned to the Account Group.

Also check if the Customer and the relevant Sales area shows in table level KNVV.

Regards

Dhilipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

As the Delivery got created it is reasonable to assume that both the required configuration and master data were in place at that time and as you are subsequently getting the error message, something has changed since the time of the creation of the Delivery.  This is most likely to be master data but could be config. that has moved through.

I'd suggest looking at changes against the supplying Sales. Org's customer master for the receiving Plant first.  If not that, look for changes to config. that have moved through since, presumably there aren't that many.  Also try creating a new comparable Delivery, ideally in Q system, do you get the same message (?)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have already tried to create same scenario in quality system but i am not able to replicate the same in quality.

Also when i tried to compare correct delivery with this affected delivery i could find the difference in LIPS table.

Correct delivery is having distribution channel 60 & 20 whereas affected delivery is having 60 & 50

So i think while creating delivery user have done some changes.

But now is there any way by which we can delete this delivery?

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Go to SE16 -Table Level Data ,there put KNVV table and enter your Ship To Party and see ,you data is there or not .

Note :1 .If you get any problem ,then go to Table Level ,see Data is copied or not .

2. Dont want worry .........Man .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Customer master needs extending for Sales Area as in msg.  In other words the destination Plant is not defined as a customer of the selling Plant for the given Sales Area data defined in the msg.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradnya,

As this a replenishment delivery with respect to STO. Please check the Sales Area assigned to the Supplying plant in the STO. Check in OMGN for the supplying plant Sales Area.

Then check and ensure if this Ship to Party is extended to that particular Sales Area.

This should definitely solve the issue.

Please check and let us know if not.

Regards

Dhilipan