cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LT31 Transfer Order Printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a requirement, in which we have to print the transfer order details.

This has to be called from the LT31. We have to create our own script/smartform.

The problem is ,

whether to create a script or smartform.

After creating it, the exact location to configure that script/smartform in NACE.

Or is there anyother place ...

Please help me with it...

rewards assured for a helpfull answer

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sowmi,

For this we have to do user_exit, RLVSDR40, In this include we have to call smartform function module. When ever you run LT31 . It will trigger.

Let me know , if any clarification required.

Regards,

Vishvesh. K

If helpfull, rewards it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I worked on same requirement LT31 Transfer Order Pick list. For Form configuration part Functional consultants will do in spro--->Warehouse management.

They assigned a paricular warehouse number to this form. Weather it is multiple / single TO.

Design a smartform and goto se38, give it program name : RLVSDR40.

In this program find user exit 'CALL CUSTOMER '001'.

when ever u double click on this exit. This will take to function module exit. i.e. RLVSDR40 . Here include, we have to call the smartform function module.

let me know , any clarrification required.

Regards,

Vishvesh. K

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For Transport order we use OMNU transaction . We cant use NACE transaction. There you will configure against the Warehouse number.

Let me know if you neee further help.,

But i think you will not have authorisation to do so.

Reward points if useful.

Regards,

Nageswar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I also have the same requirement of printing (using LT31) a barcode label whenever a Transfer Order(TO) is created.

Can anyone please help me for this. My email id is priyanka.reddy91@yahoo.com

Thanks for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is the exit for EXIT_RLVSDR40_001 and call smartform function module is

INCLUDE ZXDRUU01 .

Regards,

Vishvesh. K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vinai,

It is really useful,

I will mark this thread as answered soon, cause i am working on it.

Vinai, can you just send me you email address to sowme87@gmail.com, so that i can keep in touch with you regarding this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

vishvesh,

I have the exact requirement as above. However, I am just begining in abap and I need more details on what exactly to modify in the program. What modifications should I make in exit_rlvsdr40_001? I need to print fields from tables ltap, ltak, rl03t, and mean. Your help will be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to email.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sowmi,

Go to the transaction OMLV then to Print Code and give the name of the Script Form for the respective Ware House Number, Print Code.

Regards,

Praveen