cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Critical problem with SAP Business One DI-server with B1WS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Every once in a while our SAP Business One DI Server suddenly stops functioning. It throws random errors and after a restart it processes the same requests without problems. Increasing the number of 'Maximum connections' appears to increase the time that this error occurs.

Is more known on this error?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not easy to help you with so less informations...

I'll start by reading again my code, and to be sure that all objects are deallocated and connections closed (I had a lot of trouble with the last one).

In my case (the last one) B1WS was called from web services and I had the "classic" connect - process - disconnect process. My framework was a bit buggy on that time and disconnections weren't properly done.

As a side information, again in my case, I'm connecting from direct DIS calls, not thru B1WS.

May I ask you to give some sample of errors (the first ones) ?

Regards,

Eric

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

I doesn't appear the B1WS allowes a proper closing of the connections. At least I didn't find a solution for that issue.

The same XML appears to work when the SBODI_Server is restarted, so it is not an issue of the code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pieter,

You have to disconnect thru regular DIS Logout command.

Regards,

Eric

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your advice, only the B1WS component is not clear on how connections are closed. Also tried to ask it on another platform

http://scn.sap.com/community/business-one-sdk/blog/2010/02/17/sap-business-one-web-services-wrapper-...

Former Member
0 Kudos

B1WS is their only to ease the use of DIS and to make it more like objects than using plain xml data, so all what applies to DIS, have be applied to B1WS : and DIS doesn't close automatically the connections (except with the timeout), so you have to close them by hands.

Regards,

Eric

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hmm, I'm going to check for an equivalent in B1WS for that. I can find some on the disconnect object but not a XML way to do it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

logout sample from the SDK documentation: just replace the SessionID tag value.

I know none Logout service for B1WS, sorry.

Regards,

Eric

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eric

Could you help me

I am getting Timeout error while using B1WS for InvoicesService.wsdl to create invoice with line items