cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MSS Add on 1.0 Team View

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I would like to know how do I make the view default from Grid to List.

And how do I change the Data drop down default from Communication to Organization.

Can there be a automatic refresh for the Team view once login from Portal.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

To make the default view from Grid to List, use the Application Parameter DEFAULT_VIEW = LIST. See the attached link for details.

http://help.sap.com/erp_mss_addon10/helpdata/en/a2/063081c4c34b07b727ff4ad2b76101/content.htm

I haven't tried it myself but I think OADP View configuration can be used to control what (and in what order) is displayed in the dropdown.

The component will react to the FPM event REFRESHALL. You can use the application parameters G_REFRESH and C_REFRESH to tune the application further. See SAP note 1640104 for details.

https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1640104

Former Member
0 Kudos

MSS WDA=>Configure Organizational Chart Visualization, we will be able to make changes. First try to understand the config, then you can make the respective change. It will work. We have changed it and its working.

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. You need to make changes in application parameters, change the default view from Grid to LISTVIEW

2. To change the drop down data, you have to make changes from the SPRO: MSS WDA=>

Configure Organizational Chart Visualization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yugandhar,

I did change by selecting the Check  Standard Org Chart ->MSSBIZview->navigation field group but that didn't seem to reflect.

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You are on which SP,

Samuli and Yugandhar shared correct customisation, only thing can be then a bug which is fixed too for this

This issue has already been fixed in SP3 of the MSS ADD-ON 1.0.
You may also check attached note 1670089 for the advice.
The 3 values which can added in the Application Configuration are

1. GRID (Default view)
2. LISTVIEW
3. HIERARCHY (Nakisa View only in the Team Detail application)

For your reference, the latest SP is SP04 will contain more fixes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

The Org unit display is working now but then to change the Default_view is it just LIST or LISTVIEW as neither seems to reflect when I change in the application parameter from R/3 or portal.

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

did you apply the note1670089

This issue has already been fixed in SP3 of the MSS ADD-ON 1.0.

You may also check attached note 1670089 for the advice.