Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to login to Import Wizard - BO XI3.1 SP4

arijit_das
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

While login to Import wizard, I am having the following error:

The username and password is correct. I have Full Control right for the user in the folders.

Am I missing any right ?

Thanks and Regards,

Arijit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

arijit_das
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have found out the reason of this issue. Some ports were being blocked by the firewall.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Arijit Das!

Thats great that u have solved your problem!

Now I have the same issue thats why I'm asking you to list the ports that should be opened!

Many thanks for any help!

Best regards Belonozhko Artem!

arijit_das
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is a two years old thread and what I can recall is in our case, we used fixed ports for the services in cmc which we opened in firewall.

Later we got similar issue again, then we noticed that the issue doe not occur if we keep fiddler running in background - weird really .

You will get a number of SAP KBAs regarding such issue. You can try them one by one until your issue gets resolved.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arjiit,

Are you able to login to other clients? Is this only specific to import wizard?

What is the version of the server that you are trying to connect to? Are the client and server are on the same patch level?

-Shafi

arijit_das
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not able to login to designer and webi rich client also.

QaaWS and LiveOffice Login is working.

arijit_das
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Client and server are in same patch level too

DayaJha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arjit,

Select the user which you are trying to login in Import wizard or Xcelsius, and checked the member of that users.

If the user is in the Administrators group then ok other wise Mapped it to Administrators Group.

If you are creating dashboard from Live Office/QaAWS then check the Rights & Security In Universe, Web Intelligence Reports  & QaAWS also.

Hope this will help.

Thanks,

Daya

arijit_das
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the user is already a member of administrators group.

the administrators group has full control on universe, webi and qaaws.

DayaJha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arjit,

Could you please tell me right now you are login with Administrator account or other account.

If you are Login with other account then login with administrator and check still you are facing Transport error or not.

If not then check the Rights & Security of your account details.

Thanks,

Daya

arijit_das
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

with administrator we are able to login. But this user is also a member of Administrators group. I am sure this is an access related issue. But not able to find the particular access right for this.

DayaJha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arjit,

Can you please check the Drivers (C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts) Entry of that machine where you are trying to login in Import Wizard.

Thanks,

Daya

arijit_das
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have a hosts file entry already.

I also found that I can not export an xcelsius dashboard also into the repository. It is showing communication failure message. I guess I am missing some access rights.

Also, I am not able to login to designer. Error:

[repo_proxy 13] SessionFacade::openSessionLogon with user info has failed(Transport error: Communication failure.(FWM 00001)

(hr=#0x80042a01)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Arijit,

Please refer to this KBAs which deal with your same error message:

"1806934 - (IWZ00001) (ERR150) error with Import Wizard BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1 ":

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1806934

Please note that Both the Username AND the password are case sensitive.

Use valid  Upper/lower case for these credentials .

Best Regards,

Ameni

arijit_das
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The username and password are correctly given. Still facing the issue.

arijit_das
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is the error.

DayaJha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arjit,

Check the Following Points:

• Transport Error Communication failure: Due to Connection Lost between database and CCM (Central Configuration Manager), please check the event viewer to see the status regarding connection lost.
  • If Connection Lost is there then Restart the Server Intelligence Agent (Node).
  • Then Re-login and check it.

Hope this help you as well. After completion of your activity please close the thread.

Thanks,

Daya

arijit_das
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks. I shall check restarting the SIA.

arijit_das
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

tried restarting the sia...but no luck

any idea ?

thanks and regards,

Arijit