cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material XYZ cannot be used in Global Label Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi People,

I am trying to create a production order TA: CO01. After releasing the order and trying to save, I am getting the following messages:

Message Type                  ID               NR                                      Text

Information(I)             CBGLAPI          023      Mat. XYZ cannot be used in Global Label Management

Error(E)                      CBGLBC          104      Print requests not created; header data is incomplete

Error(E)                 CBGLTRIGGER    100      Error while generating print request from process order

I have no knowledge on  Global Label Management. Can anybody guide me how to resolve this error.

Thanks for your support.

Regards,

Bharath.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharath

I'm working for the development team which is responsible for the new functionalities in EhP7. One of these is the automatic triggering based on a production order.

Questions regarding your issue:

- In what kind of system and client do get the messages?

- Do you want to try out the new functionality because you are interested in OR do you get these messages always when you create new production orders?

- Could you explain in what kind of step and with what kind of material you get the messages?

Thanks and best regards

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharath,

Probably, condition records maintained.

Check in NACE transaction, Applicaiton - ME.

Any of Output types maintained related to label?

If yes, maintain the Label data tab in Material Master.

You can take a reference of any of the other material, which production order does have created and saved successfully.

If condition records are not the issue, check any BADI implemented in the system...which will check for label while saveing.

for this also solution will be the same, as mentioned above.

Regards

kamal