Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BRF+ technical training course?

paul_bakker2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm very interested in attending a hands-on, technical BRF Plus training course. Does such a course exist?

I considered the TZBRF (BRF Framework) course but it seems more high-level / business-level / introductory.

If we could get enough interested people together (how many?) would one of the BRF+ team make the long flight to Australia? 🙂

thanks

Paul Bakker

(Brisbane)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

carsten_ziegler
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This course covers NW DSM and BRFplus. It includes many hands on exercises.

The course is offered when there are enough participants. You are not the only one asking.I will forward your request.

I cannot promise I will the course but I can try to fit it into my schedule when you are flexible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carsten,

I am interested to take BRF+ online course (Virtual training).  Please let me know if it is available ASAP.

Thank you,

Chinna

carsten_ziegler
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is only this training.

It is a bit outdated (702) but basic concept all hold true also for higher releases.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Any news regarding this?? I would also really want to dig into the possibilities within the BRF+ framework and find out if it really only is a framework or how mature it has grown over the last couple of years.

Thanks.

Kim Hald Kristensen

paul_bakker2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The TZBRF course will be held in my hometown (Brisbane) later this year! I saw there was also one scheduled in Moscow in November.

I'm just worried that the course may be too short (3 days) and may not cover enough technical detail.

It's hard to tell from the course description.

cheers

Paul

Jocelyn_Dart
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Thanks for this Paul... you might want to ask about TZDSM - that includes DSM and in my view is the upgrade TZBRF course.

Answers (0)