Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in scenario EDI -> XML using PI B2B addon toolkit

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

All,

I'm struggling with my inbound EDI scenario.

I've a sender file adapter picking up an EDI file and a receiver EDISeparator channel receiving it. Dummy interfaces and no mapping involved.

No extra modules were used on both the sender and receiver adapter.

When I check the receiver EDISeparator channel, I get this error: no ruleset available (for my specific EDI message).

I also configured a sender EDISeparator channel:

Within this sender adapter, I used module localejbs/EdifactConverterModule

What am I missing here?

Thanks a lot for the feedback.

Dimitri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Am using latest service pack and SP12 and patch 5 it seems.

Still am getting same error.

Message could not be forwarded to the JCA adapter. Reason: com.sap.aii.adapter.ediseparator.ra.integration.DispatchException: Message cannot be dispatched: Message cannot be dispatched: senderChannel 'fbesfd4b25331eabe67a1d04ec4acf': Catching exception calling messaging system

I understand from the above error that is able to lookUP the 2nd flow EDI Sender Channel ID but it is unable to deliver/despatch the message content to that flow.

KINDLY HELP ME>

I configured simple scenario.

I have set up the 2 ID flows :

- Partner 1 (Sender File) > (Partner 2) Receiver EDISeprator (didnt used any conversion modules)

- Partner 3 (Sender EDISeparator with Edifact Module) > to SOAP sending B2B XML to another PI system.

Done B2B Cock Pit file Association.

Tested in B2B COckpit and it is working fine but working in E2E

Also note that this is not a Custom EDI. This is just Order D93A Standard message file containing multiple Orders in same file.

Also let me know one thing Is it required to make KEY Associations for standard EDIFACT Structure Secnario as well?

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amar,

This question is already marked answered.

Please do open a new discussion and people will see your open question appearing.

Thank you

Dimitri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dimitri,

Thanks for immediate response.

I raised 2 threads at which I vexed a lot in fixing below 2 issues.

Kindly help me and do the needful.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3597973

0 Kudos

Hi Dimitri,

I was also getting this error when I was implementing REQOTE message, please chekc if EDI EDIFACT tables has entry for this Message type "UTILTS" also have you created map for this as in my case SAP had missed providing content for REQOTE and I had to get it through OSS message.

Please check

1) If content/XSD is available for UTILTS.

2) EDIFACT tables under maintainence has entry for this message type .

I will also try to replicate this on my sandbox andd will update you if I get something.

Thanks,

Gaurav

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey Gaurav,

I want to upload the XSD and the content myself. Should SAP provide this??

I already tried to upload several files, but I always get this error: import failed: invalid stream header: 143B1A0B

Also, what about the control keys? I only have key 1. Name = SAP. Description = SAP Default Content

I cannot add anything to this.

Thanks.

Dimitri

0 Kudos

Hi Dimitri,

If it is not there SAP will provide , as I opened one thread earlier and Piyush G suggested me to open on OSS,and I did and SAP did provided me with content (they cretaed one Note and mentioned how to do so) Please try that.

I am not in frot of my PI system right now , let me see how my system look like.

Thanks,

Gaurav

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

I just opened an OSS message and asked SAP if they can deliver content for my UTILTS and UTILMD messages.

Can you tell me how you created your content? I know what I need, but do not know how to do it.

Thanks.

Dimitri

0 Kudos

Hi Dimitri,

For my OSS SAP published note, you have to generate XSD from Maintainence screen itself as SAP mentioned they cannot provide content after patch we have to generate XSD ourselves.

Also I checked my system I have entries for UTILTS in EDIFACT MSG tables.

Thanks,

Gaurav

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

How did you get the UTILTS entry in the tables? I checked my tables and they are all empty.

Should I upload a file with all different kinds of messages?

Kind regards,

Dimitri

0 Kudos

Hi Dimitri,

Please refer  B2B installation guide provided by SAP , with installation package some .B2B files have been provided they corresponds to EDI tables.

Thanks,

Gaurav

piyush_gakhar
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Dimitri,

If you are on SP0, you need to download the patch 4 of B2B Content (ZIp file) and import EDIFACT .b2b files.

For SP1, you need to import the content files which are there with SP1 (i.e. patch 0 of B2B Content ZIP)

These files have been enriched with lot of new EDIFACT formats which has UTILTS as well. Moreover, EDIFACT .b2b files are bifrucated into two files. One contains runtime content for half of the messages while other has rest half. It is recommended to import both files one after another. Wait for the first import to get over before importing other file. You can then go to EDI Content Manager/Maintenance UI and create the XSD of the required message format for using it in ESR.

B2B Add-On supports many message formats. For all the supported EDI content, you can refer to EDI Content guide on Service Market Place.

https://websmp110.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700000125762013E.pdf

You are getting this error as runtime content of EDIFACT UTILTS does not exist in your current system.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Piyush

0 Kudos

Hi Piyush,

If you see above screenshot for sender communication channel using EDI separator for EDIFACT,

under Sender/Receiver Idendification code qualifier there is no ZZ qualifier in drop down  but ZZZ is there, is there something missing and we need to raise OSS with SAP.

Also just wanted to check was I little bit around in finding the root cause that table/contents are empty and need to upload .b2b?  As this is what I had done while struggling for REQOTE.

Thanks,

Gaurav

piyush_gakhar
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Gaurav,

1)  You can use * from the drop down to get ZZ processed. If you want specifically ZZ, then you can raise an OSS message and ask for a fix.

2) Didn't understand your second question.

Regards,

Piyush

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

I'm generated the XSD and it looks a little bit weird, but I used it in a graphical message mapping,

When I test, the scenario picks up the EDI file successfully. Next step is to deliver is to the receiver EDISeparator channel.

No mapping and no conversion in between.

Log file steps:

- Message status set to DLNG

- Delivering to channel: CC_EDISeparator_Receiver

UNA, UNB and UNH segment were found.

Next, the system looks for a sender EDISeparator channel, correct? That looks also good in the log (a very long information message is displayed)

Then, this error is displayed:

Message could not be forwarded to the JCA adapter. Reason: com.sap.aii.adapter.ediseparator.ra.integration.DispatchException: Message cannot be dispatched: Message cannot be dispatched: senderChannel 'af8a50db4b25331eabe67a1d04ec4acf': Catching exception calling messaging system

Transmitting the message to endpoint <local> using connection File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: javax.resource.ResourceException: com.sap.aii.adapter.ediseparator.ra.integration.DispatchException: Message cannot be dispatched: Message cannot be dispatched: senderChannel 'af8a50db4b25331eabe67a1d04ec4acf': Catching exception calling messaging system

To be sure, I changed the graphical message mapping to use the same source and target structure.

After a test, I get the same error as above.

Any ideas? What do I miss here?

Thanks a lot.

Dimitri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dimitri,

I am getting the exact same error. Did you resolve this issue?

Thanks,

Srikanth

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

A few errors were mentioned in this thread. Which error do you encounter?

To be on the save side, upgrade to SP1 and the highest patch level available.

After that, come back to me in case you still face (specific) errors.

Kind regards,

Dimitri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dimitri,

I was referring to the last errors you have posted. We are on PI 7.31 SP6 and B2B SP1. Errors as below:

Message could not be forwarded to the JCA adapter. Reason: com.sap.aii.adapter.ediseparator.ra.integration.DispatchException: Message cannot be dispatched: Message cannot be dispatched: senderChannel 'afcef5125ccd3db7885b3cc00558748f': Catching exception calling messaging system

MP: exception caught with cause javax.resource.ResourceException: com.sap.aii.adapter.ediseparator.ra.integration.DispatchException: Message cannot be dispatched: Message cannot be dispatched: senderChannel 'afcef5125ccd3db7885b3cc00558748f': Catching exception calling messaging system

Transmitting the message to endpoint <local> using connection File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: javax.resource.ResourceException: com.sap.aii.adapter.ediseparator.ra.integration.DispatchException: Message cannot be dispatched: Message cannot be dispatched: senderChannel 'afcef5125ccd3db7885b3cc00558748f': Catching exception calling messaging system

I have searched on web but, could not find answer.

Thanks & Regards,

Srikanth

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

These are the things I initially think of:

Make sure you sender EDIseparator adapter contains the correct filter (or no filter at all) to process messages. Also, create an Integrated Configuration object or a sender agreement containing that sender EDIseparator adapter.

Make sure the Control Key Scenario Association part with the EDI Content Manager is filled in properly.

Did you produce your XSD with the B2B Integration Cockpit and do you use this one in the ESR?

And finally, and also very important, make sure you add this module in the sender EDIseparator adapter in case you need conversion to or from EDI: localejbs/EdifactConverterModule

Please keep in mind this module name is case-sensitive.

In case the error persists, revert back to me.

Kind regards

Dimitri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dimitri,

My scenario has been configured exactly like you have suggested, even then, I had the errors mentioned previously.

I have resolved this issue by setting values for localejbs/EdifactConverterModule Module Configuration with parameter name edifact.namespace = edi schema name space.

Thanks & Regards,

Srikanth

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

What you also can do is setting your namespace when you generate your XSD, with the EDI content manager (Integration Cockpit).

But in case you only have 1 structure used in the ESR for multiple scenarios, you could better set it in the communication channel, like you did.

Kind regards,

Dimitri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Dimitri.

Regards,

Srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dimitri,

Can you please explain how the Control Key Scenario Association part with the EDI Content Manager works? Is there any help documentation available? I am trying to do an Enterprise Service to EDI scenario and am trying to figure out how we can set the Party values in UNB segment.

Thanks & Regards,

Srikanth

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Srikanth,

What I did was the following:

For every message type (I have 3 different ones), I created a rule in the Control Key Scenario Association. The actual message type is the control key name

Next to that, I inserted my objects from the Integration Directory. See it like a routing table.

Set it up and test you scenario(s). Please come back to me in case of failure or errors.

Kind regards,

Dimitri

jccarret
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

Did you find a solution for the following error :

Message could not be forwarded to the JCA adapter. Reason: com.sap.aii.adapter.ediseparator.ra.integration.DispatchException: Message cannot be dispatched: Message cannot be dispatched: senderChannel 'af8a50db4b25331eabe67a1d04ec4acf': Catching exception calling messaging system

Thanks a lot,

Jean-Charles

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jean-Charles,

Did you read the numerous questions and answer within this thread?

Please have a look at them and make sure

• all B2B components are deployed properly
  • the EDI content manager is configured properly
  • the correct XSD is used in your ESR
  • the scenario is properly set up, using the EDISeparator adapter and converter modules.

Kind regards,

Dimitri

jccarret
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Dimitri,

Thank you for your answer.

• all B2B components are deployed properly > Yes I'm sure about that
  • the EDI content manager is configured properly > Cf Copy screen to confirm it is correct

• the correct XSD is used in your ESR

I have used the one generated using XSD Generator tool offered in B2B Integration Cockpit

• the scenario is properly set up, using the EDISeparator adapter and converter modules.

I have set up the 2 ID flows :

- Partner 1 (Sender File) > (Partner 2) Receiver EDISeprator

- Partner 3 (Sender EDISeparator with Edifact Module) > (SAP system) IDoc AAE (Mapping here)

Don't understand where I'm wrong.

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jean-Charles,

Did you test your conversion separately within the EDI content manager?

Kind regards,

Dimitri

jccarret
Explorer
0 Kudos

Sure.

Works perfectly.

It was necessary for me to get the XML representation of my Edifact so that I can import it in test tab of my XML Edifact to XML Idoc Graphical Message Mapping ESR Object !

J.C.

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jean-Charles,

Can you make a print screen of your sender EDISeparator adapter please?

Make sure all tabs are included.

Kind regards,

Dimitri

jccarret
Explorer
0 Kudos
jccarret
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have solved my issue deploying last patches of B2B Add-on software components !

J.C.

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The software is evolving very quickly and applying the correct (or latest) patch could solve a lot of issues.

Kind regards,

Dimitri