Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where the INTERACTION HISTORY for the BP are stored in SAP CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are using CRM 7.0 EHP1.

In the WEBUI, under Accounts, we are seeing the Interaction history as seperate assignment block. Like wise we are seeing the same assignment block with details for Contact, Employee etc.

Where these Interaction history is located in BP transaction for the same Account or Contact or Employee. If not, pl suggeest in which tables these info are stored in CRM.

Regards

ISWARI.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Interaction History are orders and/or activities located in CRMD_ORDERADM_H and CRMD_ACTIVITY_H. Partners are linked with CRMD_PARTNER via CRMD_LINK.

Best regards,

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas,

This reply is a bit recent as compared to original post, not sure if I should create a new post, but I will ask anyway.

If I delete partners from CRMD_PARTNER, they should not be visible in the BPs interaction history right?

Because I deleted an entry for a particular partner with a particular partner function and it is still visible on that BP's interaction history, prompting that there might be another place where this information is stored.

Do you know of any other possible table where this is stored? Please help.

Regards

Nikunj Pathak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nikunj Pathak,

I would be careful with deleting records in the database. I would use standard function modules or the BOL especially as there is also table CRMD_ORDER_INDEX playing an important role for partners in transactions.

Best regards,

Thomas

stephenjohannes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You shouldn't be deleting entries from CRMD_PARTNER directly period.  That being said sometimes the index for search can get out of alignment, when you add/remove partners the correct way.  You can use the batch job CRM_INDEX_REBUILD to fix those issues that appear in search.

Partner in Partner Function search in the webclient for business transactions looks direclty at CRMD_ORDER_INDEX and not CRMD_PARTNER.  Once again use the BOL / One Order API code to remove the partners and do not delete the from the tables directly.

Take care,

Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Thomas for the table. I had not used it for a long time and had totally forgotten about it, as I work mostly on BP master.

Indeed we are not deleting entries in any environment, except for the sandbox, would be preposterous . This was just to know the dependencies on tables as we needed a quick answer and which is why we thought lets see if CRMD_PARTNER is the only table from where it comes from or is there another one.

Cheers

Nikunj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Stephen for your response.

Indeed we are not deleting entries in any environment, except for the sandbox, would be preposterous . This was just to know the dependencies on tables as we needed a quick answer and which is why we thought lets see if CRMD_PARTNER is the only table from where it comes from or is there another one.

Is there a quick way to know about the table that a particular BOL object interacts with instead of checking the code in its handler class, which could be time consuming.

Cheers

Nikunj