cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production Storage Availability & Reconciliation report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I am facing a problem with availability & reconciliation report when a group of materials, are moving from warehouse storage (0001) to production location (0007) in the same plant. These materials are packaging materials, for example label rolls, that are going to production storage as a whole. At reconciliation report & availability checks, there is gap, because all other materials (raw) are moved based on a referenced production order in MIGO.

For example a packaging material (label roll) that is 10.000 pcs is moved all to production physically. But for the production order, only 3.000 pcs will be used. So when, it is moved there it seems that all the quantity is reserved for that order.

We want to map, the physical movement in our system, but i don't know how can i do this. Can anyone suggest a starting idea ?

I know that this will be solved by WM module with storage bins, but we will not implement this at the moment.

Thanks in advance,

Stratos Tsantilogiannis

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can maintain BOM (Bill of materials ) for the product. As for producing one piece of product/part how many other parts are required/consumed. You can add the lables as one of the part of BOM of finished good. So it will generate exact requirement of the lables.

Thank You

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for reply,

we allready use BOMs! The transfer to the production location has to be refernced by an order.

Thanks.