cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PD objects not displayed in PHAP_CATALOG

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using e-Recruiting (605) and have an issue with some questionnaires.

The questionnaires are available as PD objects (VA, VB and VC objects) in tables HRP1000, HRP1001 and the other HRP*-relevant tables in status 4. I can also see them via PP01.

I cannot though see them via transaction PHAP_CATALOG..

I am responsible for this inconsistency as I tried to "re-transport" some deleted questionnaires back to the development system.

But I cannot understand why the V* objects are available in the system and cannot be displayed in PHAP_CATALOG and then consequently in the eRec applications ERC_A_QUESNR_MAINTAIN.

What is "the missing link" between those two?

Best regards,
Beata

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

swatiarora4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Beata,

The templates you prepare in PHAP_CATALOG cannot be transported, you need to download them from the current system to your machine and then upload them in the new system. All the other configurations can be copied.

Regards,

Swati

0 Kudos

Hi Swati,

I know.. I have solved this some time ago, but forgot to close the discussion.

BR

Beata

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

AFS
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Beata,

it could be related to authorizations (structural?)... or if you transported that from another system maybe not all objects/infotypes were transported. Can you see the categorie groups and categories in the catalog?. Check note 1475428 and make sure all tables there were transported.

Regards,

Ana

0 Kudos

Hi Ana,

Thanks for your suggestions. Unfortunately none of those solved the problem.

- This are not authorisations.

- The objects are available in the HRP* tables, just not shown in PHAP_CATALOG or e-Recruiting questionnaire application.

- Categories groups and categories are checked and ok.

- I have already checked the note and program RHSOBJCH - no problems there neither.

Actually I have recreated the missing questionnaires now, but I'm still curious why the system does not display PD-objects in the PHAP_CATALOG.

I have also checked the plan variant as we are using 05 instead of 01, just in case if PHAP_CATALOG used 01, but it is not the reason.

BR

Beata

former_member186667
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Beata ,

1. Are you absolutely sure that the Plan Version is not the problem? I suspect that it is. How did you check that this doesn't cause the problem? Please try to create a questionnaire in PLVAR 01 and see if it's show in PHAP_CATALOG.
  2. Is it possible that the Questionnaire Group is aasigned under EEO category? In not, than try to create an EEO questionnaire and see if it's shown under the EEO category in PHAP_CATALOG.
  3. Please run these three activities in the IMG:

Regards,

Liran

0 Kudos

Hi Liran,

Ad. 1) Yes. I can see that those few questionnaires that are displayed in PHAP_CATALOG are not available in plan variant 01 (via table HRP1000). Actually none data of object type VA, VB or VC are available in HRP1000 or HRP1001 for plan variant 01, only for 05.

Ad. 2) Right categories assigned. I have tried with EEO questionaires and it works fine.

Ad. 3) I did and nothing has changed

BR

Beata

former_member186667
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Beata ,

OK. I will check it on my client's E-Rec system.

Will return to you with an answer in few days.

Regards,

Liran

former_member186667
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Beata,

As I promised, I checked this issue in my client's system but here everything is working properly - every time I create a questionnaire in the E-Rec system, it's being shown in the PHAP_CATALOG. 

I've tried all possible variations (draft, released,with/without assigned questions, different languages, with/without heading instructions, combinations from different groups, with/without short description) - all of them work well.

So I believe that the problem is with the PLAVR 05 that you are using. I know that you said it should not affect, but I have no other explanation. Please look more carefully on it.

Regards,

Liran

0 Kudos

Hi Liran,

Thank you for your help.

Probably there are some 'technical' basis / transport problems with our environment that cause this problem.

However that's good to know that is is working in standard environment.

We have though solved this issue by creating new questionnaires and they will be moved between systems by downloading and uploading instead of transports.

Best regards,

Beata

former_member186667
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Beata ,

The problem with downloading and uploading questionnaires is that they receive new OBJIDs when you do so. This may be problematic if you have specific questionnaire which participate in a process and they have to be identified uniquely.

However, when transferring them by transports their numberings are kept.

Regards,

Liran

0 Kudos

Hi Liran,

Thank you for making it clear.

I am aware of it and we already made necessary steps.

Best regards

Beata

former_member186667
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Beata ,

This is strange indeed.

Can you please attach a screenshots of the questionnaire definition in the E-Rec and of the relevant records in ITs 1000 and 1001 ?

Regards,

Liran

0 Kudos

Hi Liran,

I attach screenshots.

BR

Beata