cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with Benefits Enrollment settings-EMPLOYEE_OPENENROLLMENT_SERVICE05

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are setting up Benefits Open enrollment in Java EHP4 portal for our client. Almost there and here is a small issue though. We are not going to use IT378 adjustment reasons but the Administrative parameters to define Open Enrollment period. I want for every employee to see all Plans offered during this period. There is an adjustment reason configured called OPEN and it offers only three plan. However we want the employee to see all available plans (not just those three). However when we go to portal page only the three plans are shown. I am guessing the reason is the URL parameter. What should I define here for the employees to see all Plans and not just what Adjustment reason "OPEN" offers.

I have configured the following two resource key :

# 1 EMPLOYEE_OPENENROLLMENT_SERVICE  and URL Parameter - EVENT=OPENE

ROLES://portal_content/com.sap.pct/every_user/com.sap.pct.ess.employee/com.sap.pct.ess.roles/com.sap.pct.ess.employee_self_service/com.sap.pct.ess.employee_self_service/com.sap.pct.ess.area_benefits_payment/com.sap.pct.ess.serv_benefits_payment

# 2 EMPLOYEE_OPENENROLLMENT_SERVICE05  and URL Parameter - EVENT=OPENE

ROLES://portal_content/com.sap.pct/every_user/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.bp_folder/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.roles/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.employee_self_service/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.employee_self_service/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.area_benefits_payment

/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.enrollment

Thanks

Sanghamitra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

there is a proxy class in these resources to make links visible dynamically

The proxy classes CL_BENEFITS_AREAPAGE and CL_BENEFITS_AREAPAGE_CE

you need to use z  service