cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prerequisites in ERP 6.0 for SAP NW BW 7.3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are going to install SAP Netweaver BW 7.3 in 1 or 2 days. I just wanted to know the prerequisites for ERP 6.0 and BO 4.0 to connect with BW 7.3.

I tried searching for that but not able to get the details.

Kindly suggest.

Regards,

Sreekanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Refer the SAP Note 153967, it has some info related to your requirement.

You need take care of this after the BW upgrade in ECC.

regards

bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our BW 7.3 installation will be separate standalone server and we have already running SAP ERP 6.0 server, So what will be the prerequisite for SAP ERP 6.0 to connect to BW 7.3

We are not doing BW upgrade in ECC.

Regards,
Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I understand that, please go through the sap note, it talks about that dependencies only. I mean to say that after you finish your upgrade in BW, you should take care of your ECC componets (PlugIn and PlugIn Basis)

Thanks & regards

bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I found one point in the note that for SAP_APPL 600 the PI-BASIS to be upgraded from 2005_1_700 to 2006_1_700 correct me if i am wrong.

Other than this guide me for other prerequisites.

Regards,
Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Balaubramanian,

I'm having same problem please see the link below

Kindly provide me the solution for this.

I only know the thumb rue, that NW release for any netweaver system (hub systems sap bw, sap ep, sap pi) in landscape should be higher  netweaver release than the one in SAP BUSINESS SUITE applications(spoke ex. erp).

Since PI_BASIS 702 in ERP can communicate with PI_BASIS 731/740 in SAP BW.

So that I can choose SAP BW With higer netweaver release than ERP netweaver release or both netweaver releases should be same?

Thanks & Regards

Venkatesh P

Answers (0)